ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds for dependent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

foodcenter
Newly Registered
Mood:

Maintenance funds for dependent

Post by foodcenter » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:02 pm

Dear good people,

I have a quick question and I would be very happy if someone could help with the answer.

Can I provide my personal bank account statements covering 90 day period as a maintenance funds for my dependents as well? (Amount is enough to show)

Thank you very much beforehand.

marcnath

Re: Maintenance funds for dependent

Post by marcnath » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:54 am

foodcenter wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:02 pm
Dear good people,

I have a quick question and I would be very happy if someone could help with the answer.

Can I provide my personal bank account statements covering 90 day period as a maintenance funds for my dependents as well? (Amount is enough to show)

Thank you very much beforehand.
Yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

foodcenter
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Maintenance funds for dependent

Post by foodcenter » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:40 am

Thank you for your reply mac.

'If you wish to rely on a joint account as evidence of available funds, you must be named on the account along with one or more other named individual' - guidance states this sentence, which confuses me.

Should I state that, amounts to be counted as maintenance funds for me and for my dependents on my cover letter?