ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complex Letters

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dddkay

Complex Letters

Post by dddkay » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Hello Moderators

I wouldn't presume to know what HO are thinking and i am not suggesting that you might know either but it seems most of the recent approvals for ILR (LR) for October, they have requested copies of previous passports. I always assumed this was because at some point the applicant has stepped out of the country. Since i entered in Jan 2011, i haven't stepped out once (sad i know), is there a possibility i would be asked to scan my previous passports as well? I ask because since then i have had at least 3 different passports each with at least 64 pages :shock:

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Complex Letters

Post by poper » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:40 pm

HO check details of entry/exit stamps on your passport. HO contacts applicants if they did not provide these details in their scans.
I assume you should be fine as you never travelled out
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

dddkay

Post by dddkay » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:43 pm

Thanks poper

I am not lazy or anything but 192 pages seems like a lot to scan :D but hopefully i don't have to. Thanks again

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:46 pm

You only need to provide details covering your 10 year period. Also, blank pages can be ignored.
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.