ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IBC (Zambrano)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Goblin1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Goblin1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:04 pm

Rahim26 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:19 am
For renew , passport original,child . Pay slip, and any utility bill or home address
Hi Raheem
I am about to apply for Application or permission to remain on the basis of ICB for non-EEA Parent
I have to sent Statutory Declaration from my wife “ outlining my emotional and financial role in life of irish citizen child”

Can any one help me with that ? I am not sure what and how to write. Any template ?

Regards

Goblin1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Goblin1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:16 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am about to apply for Application or permission to remain on the basis of ICB for non-EEA Parent
Q1. I have to sent Statutory Declaration from my wife “ outlining my emotional and financial role in life of Irish citizen child”

Q2. Section 4B Relationship with the Irish Citizen Child.
Outline in detail the emotional and financial role that i have play in the daily life of the Irish citizen child.

As most of you on this form have gone through all the process, Can any one help me with that ? I am not sure what and how to write. Any template ?

Regards

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:08 pm

Hi I got Letter Dated 15th Jan Submitted DNA , Contact( www.oqps.ie ) which mentioned on letter they open but not doing any Test During Level 5 .
so look like after 5th March

Amaizac @ Keviabella Do you Booked any appointment or any updates on your test ?
Any one got their Results?
Thanks

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:28 pm

usmanch313 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:08 pm
Hi I got Letter Dated 15th Jan Submitted DNA , Contact( www.oqps.ie ) which mentioned on letter they open but not doing any Test During Level 5 .
so look like after 5th March

Amaizac @ Keviabella Do you Booked any appointment or any updates on your test ?
Any one got their Results?
Thanks
I only got the letter Friday evening and would be ringing them first thing tomorrow morning to see if I could get an appointment.
Did you contact residency unit 4 to let them know as the letter said to submit DNA within one month of the letter?

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Post by Amaizac » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:33 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:26 am
Amaizac wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:31 pm
BobDuru wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:22 pm
Everything is going to be fine.
Just make sure you do the DNA as requested by the minister of justice via a court approved DNA testing centre.
Morealso, try to look for a quick appointment for the DNA test.
It usually costs 600 euros
After testing, your results will be out in 2 weeks after which a copy of the DNA results will be forwarded to you and the Residence DIVISION for verification and onwards approval.

I wish you Goodluck
Thanks
I already booked it and going tomorrow morning after being told on Monday it's requested.
I just got a letter dated 12th January ,requesting DNA testing within one month.
That doesnt leave me much time.
@Amaizac How long did it take you to get your results back? And did they forward a copy to INIS or did you do that yourself?
Also what documents did father and child have to bring to identify themselves ?
I got an appointment on 16th December and got the results on the 8th January but remember it was delayed by the bank holidays...they forward it themselves ( don't think they trust us to send it to them lol) they will send u and email form but I had to get passport picture for both my son and the dad and a copy of their passports and their passport original

nanabeltranfab
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by nanabeltranfab » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:13 pm

Hi, just wondering. I have sent my application on December and today they returned my documents, does that mean anything? Or thats the usual process? Thank you.

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:50 pm

nanabeltranfab wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:13 pm
Hi, just wondering. I have sent my application on December and today they returned my documents, does that mean anything? Or thats the usual process? Thank you.
Did they give a reason for returning the documents.
Maybe incomplete documents to begin the processing stage or maybe they feel you have applied to the wrong department. It doesn't mean anything bad except they did not commence processing it but they must have given you a reason in a letter

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Post by Amaizac » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:44 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:50 pm
nanabeltranfab wrote:
Maybe incomplete documents to begin the processing stage or maybe they feel you have applied to the wrong department. It doesn't mean anything bad except they did not commence processing it but they must have given you a reason in a letter
Did u manage to get a DNA test appointment? @keviabella

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:58 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:44 pm
Keviabella wrote:
nanabeltranfab wrote:
Did u manage to get a DNA test appointment? @keviabella
I called and emailed them this morning, they got back to me asking for a copy of my passport, dad's passport and my child's passport, also a copy of the letter requesting DNA. I have sent them that and waiting on them to get back to me tomorrow for payment and booking.will update when I hear from them

nanabeltranfab
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by nanabeltranfab » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:21 pm

Keviabella wrote:
nanabeltranfab wrote:
They just said just to acknowledge my application

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:25 pm

nanabeltranfab wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:21 pm
Keviabella wrote:
nanabeltranfab wrote:
An acknowledgment is a good thing.
Am guessing they did not return your completed form, just documents you may have submitted with it?

nanabeltranfab
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by nanabeltranfab » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:19 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:25 pm
nanabeltranfab wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:21 pm
Keviabella wrote:
nanabeltranfab wrote:
An acknowledgment is a good thing.
Am guessing they did not return your completed form, just documents you may have submitted with it?
Actually I have emailed them and they said it was sent back due to error, so they said that I have to send the documents ASAP.

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:29 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:33 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Amaizac wrote:
BobDuru wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:22 pm
Everything is going to be fine.
Just make sure you do the DNA as requested by the minister of justice via a court approved DNA testing centre.
Morealso, try to look for a quick appointment for the DNA test.
It usually costs 600 euros
After testing, your results will be out in 2 weeks after which a copy of the DNA results will be forwarded to you and the Residence DIVISION for verification and onwards approval.

I wish you Goodluck
Thanks
I already booked it and going tomorrow morning after being told on Monday it's requested.
I just got a letter dated 12th January ,requesting DNA testing within one month.
@Amaizac How long did it take you to get your results back? And did they forward a copy to INIS or did you do that yourself?
I got an appointment on 16th December and got the results on the 8th January but remember it was delayed by the bank holidays...they forward it themselves ( don't think they trust us to send it to them lol) they will send u and email form but I had to get passport picture for both my son and the dad and a copy of their passports and their passport original
Hi Amaizac, did you hear anything yet from the residency department after your DNA results were sent in?

The Ormond quay paternity services has been closed to the public under level 5 restrictions and I would have to get back to them after March 5th. Such a long delay

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Post by Amaizac » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:39 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:29 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:
Amaizac wrote:

Thanks
Hi Amaizac, did you hear anything yet from the residency department after your DNA results were sent in?

The Ormond quay paternity services has been closed to the public under level 5 restrictions and I would have to get back to them after March 5th. Such a long delay
Hey, no response but I'm waiting for atleast 8 weeks before I write them. The 8th week is next week.
That's really ridiculous... Send them that you have to wait until 5th march cause the letter says it needs to be done within a month

Nanosim
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Nanosim » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:17 pm

Hie guys just wondering is unit 4 residence unit currently operating in level 5 lockdown?

HeinzTomatoKetchup
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by HeinzTomatoKetchup » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:37 pm

I think they are open. I posted mine last friday, Feb.19 and now i'm just waiting. Do they send the original documents back 1st? Or does it go together when it's done? Pray for me guysss 🙏🙏

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Post by Amaizac » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:
Amaizac wrote:

Thanks

Hey keviabella

So since the lockdown has been extended for nine more weeks, will u have to wait that until u can get the test....
The unit has not gotten back to me since the positive DNA result so I sent them a letter it's getting ridiculous now... waiting now since January 2020, how do they expect us to provide for these children??? Argh

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:12 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:

Hey keviabella

So since the lockdown has been extended for nine more weeks, will u have to wait that until u can get the test....
The unit has not gotten back to me since the positive DNA result so I sent them a letter it's getting ridiculous now... waiting now since January 2020, how do they expect us to provide for these children??? Argh
Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:
Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:

Hey keviabella

I agree, its beyond ridiculous. How are we meant to just sit and wait without no reasonable timeline given and yet no temporary work permit to allow us work. Like we don't have bills or mouth to feed or like covid situation doesn't affect us as well.
I have not heard any thing from the paternity centre to suggest extending or rescheduling my appointment and I really pray it goes on same day in march

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Post by Amaizac » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:21 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:12 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:
Amaizac wrote:

Hey keviabella

Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:
Amaizac wrote:

Hey keviabella

I agree, its beyond ridiculous. How are we meant to just sit and wait without no reasonable timeline given and yet no temporary work permit to allow us work. Like we don't have bills or mouth to feed or like covid situation doesn't affect us as well.
I have not heard any thing from the paternity centre to suggest extending or rescheduling my appointment and I really pray it goes on same day in march
[/quotes

Did u inform the unit that there is a delay as they want that test within a month....
Let's just be hopeful cause there is no logic to their madness...the quicker they give us the quicker we get back to work n pay taxes

Keviabella
Ireland

Post by Keviabella » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:35 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:21 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:12 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:

Hey keviabella

Amaizac wrote:
Keviabella wrote:

Hey keviabella

[/quotes

Did u inform the unit that there is a delay as they want that test within a month....
Let's just be hopeful cause there is no logic to their madness...the quicker they give us the quicker we get back to work n pay taxes
I sent them an email and the paternity centre sent them an email as well. Hopefully its positive news from here henceforth

Moussaoui
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Moussaoui » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:34 pm

Hello everyone

What you get after zambrano positive decision. What stump.? Travel document? You get 6 month and then 5 years or every year you get one year. How can you travel and all that?
Thanks

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:08 pm

@Mouss You will get One you Stamp 4 .

Can you share when did you applied?
Did they asked DNA ?
How long take for decision?

Alijasim
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Alijasim » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:25 am

Application sent 10/09/2020
Im still waiting 😢😢

Amaizac
Zimbabwe

Post by Amaizac » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:57 pm

Alijasim wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:25 am
Application sent 10/09/2020
Im still waiting 😢😢
Waiting is so common with them.
I applied end January 2020 and still waiting

Alijasim
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Alijasim » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:46 pm

Yes, they take a long time. I hope u will get it soon
Did they ask you for additional information?