ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Agreement for a decision in 8 weeks time

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Paddy1996
Albania

Settlement Agreement for a decision in 8 weeks time

Post by Paddy1996 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:46 am

Hi all , I have a question my naturalisation case was in a high court where we make a agreement to get my decision in 8 weeks time so which it should be a decision before 22 of February this months and still haven’t got a decision, does anyone had the same experience as I see that there is 2 days left to sent the decision in my post , like do they usually break the agreement , so I wondered if they gonna will sent the decision before 22 of February on my post , my solicitor said they don’t sent the decision in the time of the agreement she’s gonna write a strong letter to them saying that they broke the agreement and seeking a decision now

Emu1990
Ireland

Re: Settlement Agreement for a decision in 8 weeks time

Post by Emu1990 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:44 pm

You haven't got ur decision yet and still u advise everyone for JR ...

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Emu1990 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:44 pm
What do you mean I advise everyone for JR ?
What else are supposed to do when you waiting over 2 years Smart human?
I still have time until Monday to get decision as it was agreed

irishman003
Ireland

Post by irishman003 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:27 am

Paddy1996 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:53 pm
Emu1990 wrote:
Really hope you receive a positive answer!!!

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:47 am

irishman003 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:27 am
Paddy1996 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:53 pm
Emu1990 wrote:
Really hope you receive a positive answer!!!
Thanks appreciate it

facistwon
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by facistwon » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:03 pm

Hey mate (paddy1996),

Did you hear anything back yet ?

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:10 pm

facistwon wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:03 pm
Hey mate (paddy1996),

Did you hear anything back yet ?
Hi mate not yet waiting until Monday and if I don’t hear from them on Monday that means this government dosent give a sh for us and they dont care for their own agreement and for their own courts

facistwon
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by facistwon » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Thanks for your prompt response.

I honestly don't see that happening resulting in a breach of JR terms agreement out of Court settlement.

You are more likely to hear back soon and that may include last day of the terms agreed.

I'm sure you would have contacted your solicitor about this but you may also ask if any remedial action open to you consequently.

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:51 pm

facistwon wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:17 pm
Thanks for your prompt response.

I honestly don't see that happening resulting in a breach of JR terms agreement out of Court settlement.

You are more likely to hear back soon and that may include last day of the terms agreed.

I'm sure you would have contacted your solicitor about this but you may also ask if any remedial action open to you consequently.
Yeah actually I been in contact with my solicitor and she says that we have to wait untill Monday as usually on Monday they bring the decision and if they don’t then she’s gonna act back to them

facistwon
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by facistwon » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:01 pm

You will hopefully received something on Monday.

In case if it goes back to high Court, the judge probably wouldn't like that. Too much risk for department.

Wish you all the best and keep posting here if you hear anything.

Kind regards 👍👍👍

SeanDub
Mood:
Ireland

Post by SeanDub » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:45 pm

I am waiting for 3 and half years, my solicitor sent them a threatening judicial review letter and they said don't go for judicial review my application will submitted to minister in 10 weeks, 10 weeks are long gone, my solicitor sent them a letter again and this time they gave copy paste reply, my application is well advanced blah blah blah, they don't care whatever you do, I am not bothering them again.

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:26 pm

SeanDub wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:45 pm
I am waiting for 3 and half years, my solicitor sent them a threatening judicial review letter and they said don't go for judicial review my application will submitted to minister in 10 weeks, 10 weeks are long gone, my solicitor sent them a letter again and this time they gave copy paste reply, my application is well advanced blah blah blah, they don't care whatever you do, I am not bothering them again.
I have already did 3 years and 2 weeks so I suggest you to for JR you probably might not get a decision in the time agreed but you have more chance than waiting for them

facistwon
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by facistwon » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:44 pm

Hi Paddy 1996,

Wondering have you heard anything about JR settlement.

Regards

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:06 pm

facistwon wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:44 pm
Hi Paddy 1996,

Regards
Hi Facistwon
Unfortunately not I didint I wait all day for the post , but not , this evening I emailed my solicitor and she said that she’s disappointed from them and she already has a letter to sent out tomorrow with registration post

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:10 pm

Paddy1996 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:06 pm
facistwon wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:44 pm
Hi Paddy 1996,

Regards
Hi Facistwon
Unfortunately not I didint I wait all day for the post , but not , this evening I emailed my solicitor and she said that she’s disappointed from them and she already has a letter to sent out tomorrow with registration post
To be honest I had the hope after the JR agreement was made , but now I totally lost the hope and started hate this country more and more couse I was waiting 8 weeks as it’s was agreed, it’s ridiculous , there must be a drunk people or scumbags working in the offices of this country

facistwon
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by facistwon » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:31 pm

Really sorry to hear that after all that much going through with fees, waiting, etc..

I can understand your frustration, as it was never about the approval but to compel the department to issue a decision. This is seriously disgusting and disgraceful.

You might consult with your solicitor and raise this issue as to why the JR was settled beforehand in the first place. It should have had gone through before the judge means for the hearing to take place.

As it seems department cowardly taken an advantage of our of court settlement.

Your solicitor may also contact media groups about this serious breach of JR terms.

Apart from frustration, hatred, I'd strongly reckon never give up or lose hope and keep fighting .

This is quite unethical from the legal perspective.

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:43 pm

facistwon wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:31 pm
Really sorry to hear that after all that much going through with fees, waiting, etc..

I can understand your frustration, as it was never about the approval but to compel the department to issue a decision. This is seriously disgusting and disgraceful.

You might consult with your solicitor and raise this issue as to why the JR was settled beforehand in the first place. It should have had gone through before the judge means for the hearing to take place.

As it seems department cowardly taken an advantage of our of court settlement.

Your solicitor may also contact media groups about this serious breach of JR terms.

Apart from frustration, hatred, I'd strongly reckon never give up or lose hope and keep fighting .

This is quite unethical from the legal perspective.
Honestly I won’t let this government play with my life , I gonna try and try and if nothing will happen then I am gonna get the media pay them and spread the news and telling them the truth that we have to deal with this corrupt government

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:12 pm

Paddy1996 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:10 pm
To be honest I had the hope after the JR agreement was made , but now I totally lost the hope and started hate this country more and more couse I was waiting 8 weeks as it’s was agreed, it’s ridiculous , there must be a drunk people or scumbags working in the offices of this country
Paddy1996 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:43 pm
Honestly I won’t let this government play with my life , I gonna try and try and if nothing will happen then I am gonna get the media pay them and spread the news and telling them the truth that we have to deal with this corrupt government
When you go on public or to media about this, make sure to be bold enough to use the same exact language and to have enough proof of systematic alcohol abuse and corruption practices of the scumbags in the offices of this country that you hate so much, to back up your claims.

Shelter
Pakistan

Post by Shelter » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:20 pm

Vorona wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:12 pm
Paddy1996 wrote:
Paddy1996 wrote:
When you go on public or to media about this, make sure to be bold enough to use the same exact language and to have enough proof of systematic alcohol abuse and corruption practices of the "scumbags in the offices of this country" to back up your claims.
Agree with vorona ... I am in the same boat waiting for almost 3 years .. we shouldn't be using bad language for anyone .. if someone is not happy here with the system doors are open ..

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:28 pm

Yeah. What a gratefulness for a country that gave you refuge when you needed it.

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:30 pm

Shelter wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:20 pm
Vorona wrote:
Paddy1996 wrote:
Paddy1996 wrote:
When you go on public or to media about this, make sure to be bold enough to use the same exact language and to have enough proof of systematic alcohol abuse and corruption practices of the "scumbags in the offices of this country" to back up your claims.
Agree with vorona ... I am in the same boat waiting for almost 3 years .. we shouldn't be using bad language for anyone .. if someone is not happy here with the system doors are open ..
Tbh I don’t give a SHhhhhh who you and who’s Verona you happy now , and you don’t have to tell me if the doors are open or close couse couse I am not gonna let those scumbags that works on the office play with my application

Emu1990
Ireland

Post by Emu1990 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:24 pm

Paddy1996 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:30 pm
Shelter wrote:
Vorona wrote:
Paddy1996 wrote:
Paddy1996 wrote:
Tbh I don’t give a SHhhhhh who you and who’s Verona you happy now , and you don’t have to tell me if the doors are open or close couse couse I am not gonna let those scumbags that works on the office play with my application

Well they actually playing with ur application and u can't do anything ...

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:39 pm

Emu1990 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:24 pm
:mrgreen:

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:40 pm

Emu1990 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:24 pm
Paddy1996 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:30 pm
Shelter wrote:
Vorona wrote:

Didint ask for you opinion bye 😽

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:04 pm

This forum cannot disintegrate into an insult match. Please everyone has to show respect for each other, irrespective of circumstances.

As much as the department is behaving badly, and i think the delay is excessive, one has to appreciate that citizenship is not a right it is a privilege. No one is entitled to it. So there is no reason to insult anyone.

If a court order was issued and the department failed to comply with it, the remedy is to approach the court to have it enforced, as the minister is bound by a court order and if she fails to adhere to its stipulations, there are consequences for that.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors