ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Running Company from Home Address

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nijaraj
Newly Registered
India

Running Company from Home Address

Post by nijaraj » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:57 am

hi,

its been tough whole year, income went down slide can't pay rent anymore,

1). can i move office home already spoke to council they have no problem, as i have full spare room inside my rented property.

i will keep registered office in virtual and trading address will be home?

Please help.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Running Company from Home Address

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:57 am

It is not a requirement to update the HO that the trading address has changed, but it would a good practice nicety.

There is absolutely no issue with transfer of your business to your home address, you have done the leg work to ensure you are not following foul of the planning side of things and many businesses are doing the same. Even the major corporations are reducing their rental / leasing footprint so you are in good company.

Just make sure your landlord is ok as it is a rented property. Not normally an issue if it is just you essentially working from home. If you are bringing in employees then it might be a different ball game.

Pointless having paid for office space when it is just not needed, just good business sense.

nijaraj
Newly Registered
India

Re: Running Company from Home Address

Post by nijaraj » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:08 am

you teasing me

spoke to them already as they have no issues and employees work from home. we can meet up in my Virtual address i can book meeting room.

i know its important as client can't meet you at home address, business activities will effect.

the problem is literally no money left there is period of time which almost squeezed me and then covid .

can't even think of worst than this

God knows when lockdown will end, once everything back to normal i will get another trading address till then home!