ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SheilaM

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by SheilaM » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:58 pm

@zeek hi. Did you get any correspondence from them yet?

SheilaM

Post by SheilaM » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:40 pm

@welljohn and @Yayah how are you guys?

Maksudi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Maksudi » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:35 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:51 pm
@Maksudi ☹️☹️😓 Unfortunately I haven’t heard anything. I also have 1 Child British citizen, It’s so stressful and frustrating. I Think it’s probably the Lockdown that all asylum claim have been left unattended. How old are your Kids?
I have two children under 18 I am a single mother! My claim is based on modern slavery and human trafficking! I have done the substantive interview on 08 January 2021! On 15 February I get a letter from homeoffice to make an appointment for my biometrics so I agent and done my biometrics! Now I am not sure what’s going to happen! I don’t know if this is a good sign or bad as I already gave my biometrics when I done my asylum application and screening interview! Please help me someone who had a good outcome from this issue?

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:38 am

Maksudi wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:35 pm
SheilaM wrote:
@Maksudi ☹️☹️😓 Unfortunately I haven’t heard anything. I also have 1 Child British citizen, It’s so stressful and frustrating. I Think it’s probably the Lockdown that all asylum claim have been left unattended. How old are your Kids?
I have two children under 18 I am a single mother! My claim is based on modern slavery and human trafficking! I have done the substantive interview on 08 January 2021! On 15 February I get a letter from homeoffice to make an appointment for my biometrics so I agent and done my biometrics! Now I am not sure what’s going to happen! I don’t know if this is a good sign or bad as I already gave my biometrics when I done my asylum application and screening interview! Please help me someone who had a good outcome from this issue?
Hi makushdi
I think they all ready made decision that’s why they ask biometric they going to grant your viza soon you Will get answer don’t worry because you have kids as well

Maksudi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Maksudi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:33 am

Thank you so much god bless you for ur kind words

Filo1981
Philippines

Post by Filo1981 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:25 am

Maksudi wrote:
SheilaM wrote:
Hello Maksudi,

We have the same situation, just did my substantive interview the 3rd week of December 2020 then invited for biometrics last January 6th. I have my family with me in my application. Lets hope and pray that everything's going to be alright. Waiting is very stressful to be honest specially if you have children but its all worth it at the end. God is good!

Maksudi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Maksudi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:33 am

Filo1981 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:25 am
Maksudi wrote:
SheilaM wrote:
Hello Maksudi,

We have the same situation, just did my substantive interview the 3rd week of December 2020 then invited for biometrics last January 6th. I have my family with me in my application. Lets hope and pray that everything's going to be alright. Waiting is very stressful to be honest specially if you have children but its all worth it at the end. God is good!
. Please do update us if you receive any positive outcome from your process we in the same boat as you Said! I pray to god we will be granted and god bless you and ur family

Filo1981
Philippines

Post by Filo1981 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:52 am

Maksudi wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:33 am
Filo1981 wrote:
Maksudi wrote:
SheilaM wrote:
Hello Maksudi,

. Please do update us if you receive any positive outcome from your process we in the same boat as you Said! I pray to god we will be granted and god bless you and ur family

HI Maksudi,

Yes I will definitely update you of my positive outcome. Let's already claim it, its already granted just waiting for them to send the grant letter to us. God is always on time. Please do update me as well. Thanks.

Maksudi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Maksudi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:02 pm

Filo1981 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:52 am
Maksudi wrote:
Filo1981 wrote:
Maksudi wrote:

Hello Maksudi,

HI Maksudi,

Yes I will definitely update you of my positive outcome. Let's already claim it, its already granted just waiting for them to send the grant letter to us. God is always on time. Please do update me as well. Thanks.
Yes I will let you know definitely hopefully everything will be alright for us! God bless and god is great

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:23 pm

:idea:
Maksudi wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:02 pm
Filo1981 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:52 am
Maksudi wrote:
Filo1981 wrote:

Hello Maksudi,

HI Maksudi,

Yes I will let you know definitely hopefully everything will be alright for us! God bless and god is great
Hi maksudi

It has to go few tables that’s why it’s delayed so don’t worry 😊😊

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:12 pm

Hi Indu, sorry for not responding to your last family question, the reason why I didn't is because I have answered that question from you before, I need a clarification from you, you wrote that decision goes to few tables, I didn't understand that because I was thinking that after your case worker makes decisions then he or she will send it to the unit that are responsible for sending it out to royal mail, please what other tables does the decision goes through?

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:50 pm

Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:12 pm
Hi Indu, sorry for not responding to your last family question, the reason why I didn't is because I have answered that question from you before, I need a clarification from you, you wrote that decision goes to few tables, I didn't understand that because I was thinking that after your case worker makes decisions then he or she will send it to the unit that are responsible for sending it out to royal mail, please what other tables does the decision goes through?
Hi still waiting 2020
Decisions has to review by there colleges section head and then they will sent you

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:17 pm

Hi Indu, thanks for your clarification huh how do you know about this, well I am desperate to receive a decision, I am tired of waiting.

Amissah87
Newly Registered

Post by Amissah87 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:49 am

My friend, that's how it works. Every decision by your caseworker has to be reviewed by his/her line manager( senior caseworker) to make sure the right decision has been taken.
After that, the information is sent to the biometric card department for the issuing of card. Then your solicitor or yourself( where there is no representation) is sent the decision.
So our cases might have been finished by our caseworker but the senior caseworker who has to review it could be causing the delays. WE ALL HAVE TO PRAY AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DELAY.

Amissah87
Newly Registered

Post by Amissah87 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:51 am

I know these things because I read the asylum guidelines on decision making on the government website.

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:55 am

Amissah87 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:51 am
I know these things because I read the asylum guidelines on decision making on the government website.
Hi amisha

Yeah you right I am agreed with you which step in our case

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:17 pm

Thanks Amisaah and Indu for that lecture.

Tjam
Afghanistan

Post by Tjam » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:52 pm

Hi, which bank can asylum seekers open an account easily with the arc card?Please

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:48 pm

Tjam wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:52 pm
Hi, which bank can asylum seekers open an account easily with the arc card?Please
You can open Barkleys and nationwide

Maksudi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Maksudi » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:10 pm

Hello please can you help me or give me suggestions on my case please what do you think I should do??? I came to uk in 1999 and made asylum application with two different identities in the matter of two months apart! By the year 2002 homeoffice found out that I had two identities! So they refused my cases and recived a letter for deportation, but I lived illegally till the year 2006 when they found me and deported me back to my country! In the year 2011 I came back illegally and stayed 2 years in uk illegally and left in the end of 2012! Came back illegally to uk in 2013 and been here since! I do not have any criminal record! So please if anyone have a suggestion this will be a big help for me as I don’t have a clue what to do! Thank you god bless

SheilaM

Post by SheilaM » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:47 pm

Maksudi wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:10 pm
Hello please can you help me or give me suggestions on my case please what do you think I should do??? I came to uk in 1999 and made asylum application with two different identities in the matter of two months apart! By the year 2002 homeoffice found out that I had two identities! So they refused my cases and recived a letter for deportation, but I lived illegally till the year 2006 when they found me and deported me back to my country! In the year 2011 I came back illegally and stayed 2 years in uk illegally and left in the end of 2012! Came back illegally to uk in 2013 and been here since! I do not have any criminal record! So please if anyone have a suggestion this will be a big help for me as I don’t have a clue what to do! Thank you god bless
How old are your kids? are they born here? because when I had my interview 2019 after few days I received biometric enrolment letter, had to wait a year and couple of months until I received my decision email with another biometric enrolment letter to obtain my Biometrics card. The home office always treat every case as a new one. Don’t overthink things. Praying you get a Positive decision 🙏🙏🙏 There’s nothing God cannot do 🙌🏾

Laureen007

Post by Laureen007 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:24 am

Hello guys...
Is there anybody that submitted via email last yeah because of pandemic and submitted evidence also through email and has heard from home office? Would they ask to post the hard copy of the evidence or they can work with the copy that was submitted via email? My application will be 6month this month. I’m praying and expecting a positive reply from them this month. God take control.

SheilaM

Post by SheilaM » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:30 pm

Laureen007 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:24 am
Hello guys...
Is there anybody that submitted via email last yeah because of pandemic and submitted evidence also through email and has heard from home office? Would they ask to post the hard copy of the evidence or they can work with the copy that was submitted via email? My application will be 6month this month. I’m praying and expecting a positive reply from them this month. God take control.
Hi Lauren I submitted evidence online, they never asked to post again until got my decision email.

Laureen007

Post by Laureen007 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:44 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:30 pm
Laureen007 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:24 am
Hello guys...
Hi Lauren I submitted evidence online, they never asked to post again until got my decision email.
Ok, thank you. That’s good to know. And sorry if they send you a letter for biometrics, do they send it to your lawyer or they post it directly to your address?

SheilaM

Post by SheilaM » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:12 pm

@Lauren They sent it to my solicitor.