ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change brc issued under eea to eu settlement

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

daral20
Newly Registered
Gambia

Re: change brc issued under eea to eu settlement

Post by daral20 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:37 am

SMS2020 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:59 am
Finally Finally after an agonising wait of 5 months in total, i received my card today even more so waiting for 3+ weeks for the delivery alone. I have updated my details online. it didnt ask me to post the new card back as there are no major changes.
Finally, could anyone tell me how long it took for the changes to get reflected in your online details once you update it? Thanks.
Hi thank you for updating us! Were you able to find out why the delivery took so long? Did APAD responded to your emails?

Thank you 👍

SMS2020
Newly Registered

Post by SMS2020 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:23 pm

daral20 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:37 am
SMS2020 wrote:
Finally Finally after an agonising wait of 5 months in total, i received my card today even more so waiting for 3+ weeks for the delivery alone. I have updated my details online. it didnt ask me to post the new card back as there are no major changes.
Finally, could anyone tell me how long it took for the changes to get reflected in your online details once you update it? Thanks.
Hi thank you for updating us! Were you able to find out why the delivery took so long? Did APAD responded to your emails?

Thank you 👍
The delivery was delayed because of TNT attempting multiple times to deliver and returning back as per their scans information on their tracking website. Not sure how that is possible not being able to deliver. its very very very unlikely but thats what it says.
I would suggest everyone to call up TNT after 4 days of receiving the letter from HO and get the consignment number and track it. Have not received any reply from HO yet on the reporting of the delay through their website. I take that if its delivered or attempted to deliver, they will not respond.

daral20
Newly Registered
Gambia

Post by daral20 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:32 pm

SMS2020 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:23 pm
daral20 wrote:
SMS2020 wrote:

Thank you 👍
The delivery was delayed because of TNT attempting multiple times to deliver and returning back as per their scans information on their tracking website. Not sure how that is possible not being able to deliver. its very very very unlikely but thats what it says.
I would suggest everyone to call up TNT after 4 days of receiving the letter from HO and get the consignment number and track it. Have not received any reply from HO yet on the reporting of the delay through their website. I take that if its delivered or attempted to deliver, they will not respond.
Thank you very much, how did you get the tracking details of the parcel please? Was it in the email from the HO or you provided your personal details to TNT and they were able to find your parcel?

SMS2020
Newly Registered

Post by SMS2020 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:10 pm

daral20 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:32 pm
SMS2020 wrote:
daral20 wrote:
SMS2020 wrote:

Thank you 👍
Thank you very much, how did you get the tracking details of the parcel please? Was it in the email from the HO or you provided your personal details to TNT and they were able to find your parcel?
They are able to find just with the post code and your name. Once they find it they will confirm few details with you to make sure its the correct one. First they will search it in the first new delivery list and then they will try searching through the redelivery list.

daral20
Newly Registered
Gambia

Post by daral20 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:18 pm

SMS2020 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:10 pm
daral20 wrote:
SMS2020 wrote:
daral20 wrote:

Thank you 👍
They are able to find just with the post code and your name. Once they find it they will confirm few details with you to make sure its the correct one. First they will search it in the first new delivery list and then they will try searching through the redelivery list.
Thank you this infos might very useful as I’m still waiting for the email and delivery !
Last question sorry, when they rearranged a redelivery, did they provide you a specific day and time?

Many thanks 👍

SMS2020
Newly Registered

Post by SMS2020 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:14 pm

daral20 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:18 pm
SMS2020 wrote:
daral20 wrote:
SMS2020 wrote:

Thank you this infos might very useful as I’m still waiting for the email and delivery !
Last question sorry, when they rearranged a redelivery, did they provide you a specific day and time?

Many thanks 👍
Yes. They will ask you and then they will put that in the system if you call them. otherwise you can do it yourself on their tracking website once you have the consignment number.

SMS2020
Newly Registered

Post by SMS2020 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:20 pm

SMS2020 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:14 pm
daral20 wrote:
SMS2020 wrote:
daral20 wrote:

Many thanks 👍
Yes. They will ask you and then they will put that in the system if you call them. otherwise you can do it yourself on their tracking website once you have the consignment number.
Sorry. to clear any doubts, only date can be updated. Time is always unknown. you can get it anytime of the day within their delivery timelines i think its 8 am to 8 pm.

daral20
Newly Registered
Gambia

Post by daral20 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:24 pm

SMS2020 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:20 pm
SMS2020 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:14 pm
daral20 wrote:
SMS2020 wrote:

Many thanks 👍
Sorry. to clear any doubts, only date can be updated. Time is always unknown. you can get it anytime of the day within their delivery timelines i think its 8 am to 8 pm.
Great thank you very much for clarifying
Hopefully We will receive the email notification soon, I will post a message once we do get something 👍

Midofcj
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Midofcj » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Hi everyone
Just received an email from APAD saying that they are prioritising the applications based on the expiry date as I still have more than a year on my card they told me to keep using my digital status until they are able to consider my application

Ballackmo
Mood:

Post by Ballackmo » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:27 pm

Midofcj wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:00 pm
Hi everyone
Just received an email from APAD saying that they are prioritising the applications based on the expiry date as I still have more than a year on my card they told me to keep using my digital status until they are able to consider my application

How is this possible when those getting theirs within a month has BRC which expires in 2025
Just don’t understand the Home Office

SMS2020
Newly Registered

Post by SMS2020 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:23 pm

Received an email that my online status is updated with the new BRC card. That was quick. under 10 days after updating on the website. Finally something is done quicker.

Kuliska02

Post by Kuliska02 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:03 pm

Midofcj wrote:
Hi everyone
Just received an email from APAD saying that they are prioritising the applications based on the expiry date as I still have more than a year on my card they told me to keep using my diugital status until they are able to consider my application
I got the same email today, what's your brc expiry year?

Midofcj
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Midofcj » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:17 pm

Kuliska02 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:03 pm
Midofcj wrote:
Hi everyone
Just received an email from APAD saying that they are prioritising the applications based on the expiry date as I still have more than a year on my card they told me to keep using my diugital status until they are able to consider my application
08-2022

Kuliska02

Post by Kuliska02 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:31 pm

Midofcj wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:17 pm
Kuliska02 wrote:
Midofcj wrote:
Hi everyone
08-2022
Mine is expiry in 2023, when did you make your application? When is your bio? Can u share pls thx

max121
Newly Registered

Post by max121 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:37 pm

Kuliska02 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:31 pm
Midofcj wrote:
Kuliska02 wrote:
Midofcj wrote:
Hi everyone
08-2022
Mine is expiry in 2023, when did you make your application? When is your bio? Can u share pls thx
Which kind of card do you have? the old EEA regulation one?

I am not sure I understand how relevant the expiry date is, considering you cannot use it for travelling as from June of this year I believe.

Could you share the email you received, please? (delete any private info)

Midofcj
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Midofcj » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:42 am

max121 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:37 pm
Kuliska02 wrote:
Midofcj wrote:
Kuliska02 wrote:

08-2022

I am not sure I understand how relevant the expiry date is, considering you cannot use it for travelling as from June of this year I believe.

Application: 25 sep
Bio: 19 oct
APAD email to confirm: before my bio don’t remember exactly

I now hold an 5 years RC issued under EEA valid until 08-2022

After getting my settled status in august I decided to apply for the new card after almost 4 months I decided to send an email to see why it’s taking to long this was there reply

“ Thank you for your enquiry. We are currently prioritising applications based on the expiry date of the BRC held. As you currently have a BRC which does not expire for some time we ask that you continue to use the BRC you currently hold and your digital status until we are able to consider your application for a replacement BRC issued under the EU Settlement Scheme.”

About travelling you can still use your card as long as it’s not expired and proof your status by showing your digital status if you are asked to

Kuliska02

Post by Kuliska02 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:44 am

Midofcj wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:42 am
max121 wrote:
Kuliska02 wrote:
Midofcj wrote:

08-2022

After getting my settled status in august I decided to apply for the new card after almost 4 months I decided to send an email to see why it’s taking to long this was there reply

“ Thank you for your enquiry. We are currently prioritising applications based on the expiry date of the BRC held. As you currently have a BRC which does not expire for some time we ask that you continue to use the BRC you currently hold and your digital status until we are able to consider your application for a replacement BRC issued under the EU Settlement Scheme.”

About travelling you can still use your card as long as it’s not expired and proof your status by showing your digital status if you are asked to
I got the same email

But Notting about the travelling, I think who applies with old BRC valid untill 2022, 2023, 2024 need to wait minimum 6 months, so we need to wait good luck for everybody 😃

Ballackmo
Mood:

Post by Ballackmo » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:43 am

Kuliska02 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:44 am
Midofcj wrote:
max121 wrote:
Kuliska02 wrote:

I got the same email

But Notting about the travelling, I think who applies with old BRC valid untill 2022, 2023, 2024 need to wait minimum 6 months, so we need to wait good luck for everybody 😃

Has nothing to do with expiring date, those with longer expiring date or getting it with a month, others few days and those that had their biometric in January and February are getting sooner

Kuliska02

Post by Kuliska02 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Ballackmo wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:43 am
Kuliska02 wrote:
Midofcj wrote:
max121 wrote:

I got the same email

Has nothing to do with expiring date, those with longer expiring date or getting it with a month, others few days and those that had their biometric in January and February are getting sooner
I checked here who got their new brc almost everybodys brc expired or close to finish, who got it tell me pls

Ballackmo
Mood:

Post by Ballackmo » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:29 pm

Kuliska02 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:17 pm
Ballackmo wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:43 am
Kuliska02 wrote:
Midofcj wrote:

I got the same email

I checked here who got their new brc almost everybodys brc expired or close to finish, who got it tell me pls

On another platform

iwolga

Post by iwolga » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:41 pm

Applied 9/01 for the replacement
Bio appointment - 5/02
E-mail from APAD confirming they issued new card and I shall expect it within next 7 days - 26/02

My current EEA card is valid till 30/06.

Kuliska02

Post by Kuliska02 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:36 pm

iwolga wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:41 pm
Bio appointment - 5/02
E-mail from APAD confirming they issued new card and I shall expect it within next 7 days - 26/02

Which year expiry 2021?

iwolga

Post by iwolga » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:38 pm

Kuliska02 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:36 pm
iwolga wrote:
Bio appointment - 5/02

Which year expiry 2021?
Yes, it is 2021.

Anita2000
Newly Registered
Mood:
Belarus

Post by Anita2000 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:18 pm

My son's application:

Applied 5/01 for the replacement
Bio appointment - 14/02
E-mail from APAD confirming they issued new card - 22/02
EUSS card received - 26/02

Old BRC expiration date - 15/02/2021, probably this is why that quick

iwolga

Post by iwolga » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:37 pm

iwolga wrote:
Bio appointment - 5/02

Card received 03/03.

Well, that was the smoothest experience so far!