ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking information if someone can help plz

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sasikal007
Newly Registered
Ireland

Looking information if someone can help plz

Post by Sasikal007 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:51 am

Hi..i am residing in ireland with eu de facto partner visa. My partner is from eu. But i got married with someone outside uk. But my eu partner knows it and accepted it. I am living with my eu partner and there is no problem with the relationship now or even in future.
I want to know is there any chance that eu treaty right can cancel my permission?? So far my eu partner do not have any problem. Please looking genuine suggestions .. thanks

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Re: Looking information if someone can help plz

Post by raja.brit » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:00 pm

Sasikal007 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:51 am
Hi..i am residing in ireland with eu de facto partner visa. My partner is from eu. But i got married with someone outside uk. But my eu partner knows it and accepted it. I am living with my eu partner and there is no problem with the relationship now or even in future.
I want to know is there any chance that eu treaty right can cancel my permission?? So far my eu partner do not have any problem. Please looking genuine suggestions .. thanks

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Fr ... Permission

Q What happens if the relationship ends

A If the relationship ends the permission ends. The permission to be in Ireland is solely based on the committed long term relationship with an Irish National or Irish Resident.

Q What should I do if the relationship ends

A If the relationship ends you should immediately contact the De Facto Section of INIS. INIS will assess each case on its merits.

Sasikal007
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Sasikal007 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:04 pm

raja.brit wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:00 pm
Sasikal007 wrote:

A If the relationship ends the permission ends. The permission to be in Ireland is solely based on the committed long term relationship with an Irish National or Irish Resident.

A If the relationship ends you should immediately contact the De Facto Section of INIS. INIS will assess each case on its merits.
Thanks for your reply. My relationship with eu citizen will never end. We living together. What will happen with my permussion when i have second relationship with someone outside ireland.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:11 pm

Sasikal007 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:04 pm
raja.brit wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:00 pm
Sasikal007 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. My relationship with eu citizen will never end. We living together. What will happen with my permussion when i have second relationship with someone outside ireland.
Your question is relation to your permission and hence it will be to the discretion of INIS to decide should you decide to inform them.

Good luck!

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:49 pm

If you are given a permission to live in Ireland with your EU citizen-partner but then married another person, regardless of that person's nationality, then you don't meet conditions of your permission anymore.

When you got married to another person you should have informed GNIB of your marriage and sought independent permission of your own. It doesn't matter if you are still living with EU citizen or think you still have a relationship with them.

Sasikal007
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Sasikal007 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:53 pm

Ok thanks for your reply. We are not married or neither registered. So far i know there is no independent status under this stamp4eufam. Website says if relation broke or any changes between us then informed them. I am confused still. Can you clear me plz about the law

Dub23
Ireland

Post by Dub23 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:11 am

Just a questions and an observation:

When you applied for EU Treaty did you disclose in your application that you were already married to another person?

If you did not disclose this information it means you got your permission based on the wrong information which means if you now inform the INIS about your marriage they will probably cancel your permission. As far as I am aware the Irish government does not recognise/ support polygamy.

Also why have you not gotten a divorce?
Sasikal007 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:53 pm
Ok thanks for your reply. We are not married or neither registered. So far i know there is no independent status under this stamp4eufam. Website says if relation broke or any changes between us then informed them. I am confused still. Can you clear me plz about the law