ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M WITHOUT MARRIED

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

FLR M WITHOUT MARRIED

Post by TandT » Thu May 07, 2020 8:36 am

Please to all the wise one out there!

Can switching from FLR FP TO FLR M be submitted with the proof of living together for 2 years and 2months as a partner of a settle person without been married?

And do I have to wait till the FLR FP expires before the switch or I can just switch if only I can proof the two years of living together with my two posibly British sons and non EU daughter we both have together.

Thank you everyone and waiting to hearing from any knowledgable peason please.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR M WITHOUT MARRIED

Post by seagul » Thu May 07, 2020 3:38 pm

Yes it is possible as unmarried partner of British/settled person but you must have been officially divorced from previous marriage/relationship. Also must have formed at least 2 years of relationship akin to marriage and if you think that is the case then can apply anytime before the expiry of your flrfp visa provided you can meet the financial, English language and accomodation requirement. See below as what authorities expect and meant from unmarried partner:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... artnership
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Sun May 10, 2020 10:16 am

Thank you so much for taken time to reply me, really appreciated.

I think am okay with all the requirements but my worries are, is it a must that after the approval of FLR M application that I must get married to my partner before I apply for the second one? because I do not wanted to be seen as desperate for marriage if he is not ready or we can both stay as unmarried with kids throughout the whole five years?

Thank you in advance and hope to hearing from any knowlegable person please.

I appreciate you all for your help on this forum. God bless you all.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun May 10, 2020 10:38 am

TandT wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:16 am
Thank you so much for taken time to reply me, really appreciated.

I think am okay with all the requirements but my worries are, is it a must that after the approval of FLR M application that I must get married to my partner before I apply for the second one?
There's no requirement to marry if you choose not to. You can continue on the route to ILR as an Unmarried Partner.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Mon May 11, 2020 6:15 am

Thank you so much for the clarification.

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:58 am

Good morning to you all,

Please I will like anyone with knowledge on this.

The letter of House Inspection for the purpose of FLR M application. Can a housing association do it or it has to be from council itself as our house is from housing association and not council please? Also they wanted to charge £140 for it. We are hoping to submit it by December/January.

Besides which one is NOC letter?

Thank you and hope to hearing from anyone please.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:26 am

TandT wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:58 am
Good morning to you all,

Please I will like anyone with knowledge on this.

The letter of House Inspection for the purpose of FLR M application. Can a housing association do it or it has to be from council itself as our house is from housing association and not council please? Also they wanted to charge £140 for it. We are hoping to submit it by December/January.

Besides which one is NOC letter?

Thank you and hope to hearing from anyone please.
It can be done by council, housing association and any reasonably established letting agent. Usually letting agents are more quicker and competitively priced. Noc mean no objection letter allowing permission to other family members to reside at same property if are not on tenancy.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:12 pm

Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.

I have contacted our Housing Association and they are happy to provide a letter that will contained all the NAMES, DOB , SIZE OF THE PROPERTY I.E ROOMS AND DATE OF TENANCY BEGINS. Because the house belong to my partner only regarding the tenancy agreement, did I still need another letter for NOC from them or just the one they are sending is enough for me as my name will be included in the letter as part of the occupants.

Thank you and hope to hearing from you soon.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:31 pm

TandT wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:12 pm
or just the one they are sending is enough for me as my name will be included in the letter as part of the occupants.

Thank you and hope to hearing from you soon.
Request them first for a specific noc letter but if they can't assist then use the one you have which most probably be accepted too.

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Thank you so much I will surely post the letter whenever i received it.

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:20 pm

Good day to you all,

Please see the content bellow of the NOC letter my male partner requested from our housing association.

Name xxxxx
Address xxxxxx

Dated: 2/10/20

Dear Mr xxxx

Re: Tenancy Details for: xxxxx

I am writin today to confirm the details of your tenancy.You have recently requsted a copy of your tenancy agreement but unfortunately, we are not able to get to your house file at the moment in time to get you a copy. Please find your tenancy information below.

Tenants Names: Mr xxxxx {primary tenant} D O B
Other Tenants: Ms xxxxxx {partner} D O B
Miss daughter xxxxxx D O B
Master son xxxxxx D O B
Master son xxxxxxx D O B

Address: xxxxxxxxx
3, bedroom: daughter has own room: 2x sons aged 12 and 6 shares one room and Mr and partner
use the master room 3rd room

Tenancy start date: xxxx
Rent: £90.09 pe week.

Please is this good enough to proof the house requirement or I still need to contact any surveyor? Also my partner still has the copy of the tenancy on his name only but they acknowledge me {mother} as part of the household.

And lastly, because we are not married. Do we have to have proofs of living together for 2yrs for both of us, i e 4 pieces for each year for each person? God bless you all as you help me please. Thank you in advance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:24 pm

TandT wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:20 pm
Good day to you all,

Please see the content bellow of the NOC letter my male partner requested from our housing association.

Name xxxxx
Address xxxxxx

Dated: 2/10/20

Dear Mr xxxx

Re: Tenancy Details for: xxxxx

I am writin today to confirm the details of your tenancy.You have recently requsted a copy of your tenancy agreement but unfortunately, we are not able to get to your house file at the moment in time to get you a copy. Please find your tenancy information below.

Tenants Names: Mr xxxxx {primary tenant} D O B
Other Tenants: Ms xxxxxx {partner} D O B
Miss daughter xxxxxx D O B
Master son xxxxxx D O B
Master son xxxxxxx D O B

Address: xxxxxxxxx
3, bedroom: daughter has own room: 2x sons aged 12 and 6 shares one room and Mr and partner
use the master room 3rd room

Tenancy start date: xxxx
Rent: £90.09 pe week.

Please is this good enough to proof the house requirement or I still need to contact any surveyor? Also my partner still has the copy of the tenancy on his name only but they acknowledge me {mother} as part of the household.
I think above will most likely work because of acknowledging your occupation there.
TandT wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:20 pm
And lastly, because we are not married. Do we have to have proofs of living together for 2yrs for both of us, i e 4 pieces for each year for each person? God bless you all as you help me please. Thank you in advance.
Check what authorities expect to see.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ners-set05

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Good afternoon to the experts ,

Please I have just passed my Grade 5 (B1.1) Graded Examination in spoken English (GESE)
Entry Level Certificate in Esol international Speaking and Listening (Entry 3)

TRINITY COLLEGE IN MANCHESTER BRANCH

Please I am scared if this is the right one to do for my FLR FP switch to FLR M in JAN 2021 and also for how many time can i use it on this route?

Please can someone help. Thank you in advance

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:38 pm

TandT wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:06 pm
Good afternoon to the experts ,

Please I have just passed my Grade 5 (B1.1) Graded Examination in spoken English (GESE)
Entry Level Certificate in Esol international Speaking and Listening (Entry 3)

TRINITY COLLEGE IN MANCHESTER BRANCH

Please I am scared if this is the right one to do for my FLR FP switch to FLR M in JAN 2021 and also for how many time can i use it on this route?

Please can someone help. Thank you in advance
It is correct and can be used multiple times till you get BC so far it is accepted first time and remains on the approved list of HO whenever you need to use it.

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:16 am

Good morning to all the experts of our generation,

Please I have just completed my FLR FP switching to FLR M online application last night, but there a question that is not clear enough in my head please.

1, Consent 1, to be signed by me the applicant

2, Consent 2, to be singed by my unmarried partner if only we have documentation that are jointly but it is only the Council tax bill that was with joined names. should he still sign it or not? please.

3, Consent 3, If anyone is providing any documentation to support/provide with financial support that person must signed this. Please my salary did not meet the financial maintenance, so I had to add my unmarried partner salary to meet the financial maintenance, did he need to sign this part too? I quest he needed to but I need clarification.

4, And lastly. do I need a representation letter and also do i need to upload the document checklist paper as well with the documents? Clever people out there please I need help. Thank you in advance.

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:06 pm

And please also , do I have to scan all the passport pages of mine and daughter"s including the partner passport pages with the documents or just the data pages?

Thank you.

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:17 pm

Please can anyone with knowledge on this issues and above help me out.

Flr M is been submitted and payments made but still looking for scanning and biometric date and present FLR FP will expire on 23/3/21. Does it matter if my photo exceed the present leave to remain expiring date or please?

Thank you all

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:50 pm

Date of application is the date you apply and submit online and NOT the biomteric appointment date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:21 pm

CR001 have save a life as am scared I cannot find a date yet..

And please also , do I have to scan all the passport pages of mine and daughter"s including the partner passport pages even if they are empty with the documents or just the data pages? Thank you

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:51 am

Can anyone help with this question about passport data page or full pages to be scanned even if they are empty. Applicant,partner and sponsor. Likewise bank statements showed wages or all the bank statement pages please? Thank you all

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Re: FLR M WITHOUT MARRIED AND APPROVAL FLR FP TO FLR M

Post by TandT » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:33 pm

Please all the knowledgable members. I applied for FLR FP To FLR M in Manch 1st 2021 for myself (mother) and daughter together both non EU NATIONAL but to my srprise just this afternoon I only got my daughter"s biometric card deliverd with mine.

Please has anyone experience something like this as I did not even received any email at all till today about the approval. Can anyone advise what step should I take ???

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:53 am

Please all the knowledgable members. I applied for FLR FP To FLR M in Manch 1st 2021 for myself (mother) and daughter together both non EU NATIONAL. I only got my daughter"s biometric card deliverd without mine.

Please has anyone experience something like this as I did not even received any email at all till today about the approval. Can anyone advise what step should I take ???

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

NG1983

Post by NG1983 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:37 am

So was your visa and that of your daughter approved??if so then you don't need to worry .
Why r u worried ??
PRICELESS