ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director of a UK specified limited company less than 12 months old

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Owete
Newly Registered

Director of a UK specified limited company less than 12 months old

Post by Owete » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:14 am

Hi, please need help.
Iam a director of a specified limited company in the UK and would like to apply for a spousal visa for my wife who is not from the UK .I would like to use income from my company to satisfy the financial requirement however my company is not yet 12 months old and therefore does not have CT600 for 12 months. Can my account just show records of the few months the company has been active?... and the ukvi can take this into consideration?.. Surely a ukvi visa cannot be granted only because the company is not a year old?..

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: Director of a UK specified limited company less than 12 months old

Post by physicskate » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:06 pm

Owete wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:14 am
Surely a ukvi visa cannot be granted only because the company is not a year old?..
Course it can.

If you do not have all of the documentation they require, they will reject the visa. You'll have to wait until you meet the requirements.

Owete
Newly Registered

Re: Director of a UK specified limited company less than 12 months old

Post by Owete » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:00 pm

Thank you for your comment