ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR information needed plz

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Farhan7861
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR information needed plz

Post by Farhan7861 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:39 pm

My question is about applying ILR for my wife

1-) been self employed for years & drive Uber taxi now due to Covid they give some grant(furlough) so want to know is that income will be count in as 100% income even the amount(grant) they pay 80% that’s all they will count

2-) or else if I get job bcoz still got about 7-8month till current visa expired

3-) and it doesn’t matter who earn £18600p/a financial required income either me or my wife as long the requirement fulfilled

Thanks 🙏🏽

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR information needed plz

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:47 pm

Last year April, you stated you only had 6 months left on the spouse visa. Now you state you still have 7/8 month left?? Which is it?

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-british- ... l#p1895908
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Farhan7861
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Farhan7861 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:12 pm

Sorry but this recent post from my uncles because he want me to help him with my auntie (ILR) visa sorry for confusion and I should mention this for my uncle can u help me with it please
Thanks 🙏🏽

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:53 am

Have you ever looked at the guide?
Self-employed must submit self assessment and other evidence. It is not simply about how much money you made in the least 12 months

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice