ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If someone kindly can help me understand that paragraph

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hanihani
Chile

Re: If someone kindly can help me understand that paragraph

Post by hanihani » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:18 pm

I really appreciate that this is a free forums and moderators spend time trying to answer all quires

But it puzzles me that many posts here left unanswered
Yet same time moderators can go on to one post and keep answering that post over and over

Not sure what the criteria for picking and choosing what to answer

But thanks anyway this forum has been a great help

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:26 pm

Members answer questions as and when they can. As you say, it is a volunteer effort.

Regarding your question, I haven't seen any posts here that UKVI have asked applicants for proof that their partners or ex-partners have exercised EU Treaty Rights. That doesn't mean UKVI have never asked for this. And of course UKVI can ask for additional information as they see fit.

The AN applications is personal to you and the requirement is for you to document your compliance with the requirements, i.e. the residency requirements for the five years prior to the application date, good character etc. For AN there's no choice of residency period as was available for EU PR.

Clearly you can prepare yourself just in case but your residency period is fixed.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:35 pm

@hanihani
Apologies, I misread the section you are a querying - so this allows you to put together the residency period from EU PR & EUSS time, not strictly a straight line five years. perhaps members who have actually been through a similar exercise might want to comment. However, it's still your residency you are documenting.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

hanihani
Chile

Post by hanihani » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:01 pm

Thank You much appreciated

I hope someone who had experience with that can shed more light

hanihani
Chile

Post by hanihani » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:43 pm

Hello

I think i made a mistake on my online application after submission and attending the biometrics and id like to contact Homeoffice to give explanation

What email address should I contact Homeoffice on please?

I see some people say

citizenship.support@homeoffice.gov.uk

And others recommend

Furthernationalitysupportteamfmt@homeoffice.gov.uk

Also i have not received case ID or reference number email. Would that be a problem when I email them ?

Many thanks

Hani