ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Submission

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jafersadeq

Application Submission

Post by jafersadeq » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:34 pm

Dear Gurus,

My friend asked me to advise him about some points and I told him that I will post it to find an advice for that:

Is it possible that someone from abroad opens the application and pay and submit it from abroad, the applicant is in the UK and his brother is abroad, his brother paid the application fees and submit it.

Can someone change his appointment date after he received an appointment confirmation from UKVCAS.

Can he travel after application submission and before the appointment?

Please advise

Regards

jafersadeq

Re: Application Submission

Post by jafersadeq » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:07 am

Any comments please
Many time I do not get any answers from the board, do they members see my thread?

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:07 am

Any comments please
Many times I do not get any answers from the board, do the members see my thread?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:35 am

Point 1: not a common scenario so members are unlikely to have an opinion or experience ...
On the face of it a bit risky, they'll have to share the user ID/password and maybe there could be issues with the payment provider declining an unusual transaction. Just my take on this.
Points 2 & 3: It's possible to change appointments and to travel before the appointment, but could be all a bit risky due to the current situation.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:42 am

The payment was successful, no problem.
Is there any risk on that?
He means, is there a problem with the UKVI if the payment made from abroad, and submission from abroad?
The applicant is in the UK and he asked his brother to pay and submit.
Please advise

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:44 am

Oh, ok I shouldn't think the Home Office would query the source of the payment, as long as it's gone through.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.