ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mn1 registration of infant under three years old

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILRquestions
Newly Registered
Israel

mn1 registration of infant under three years old

Post by ILRquestions » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:08 pm

Hello,
I am preparing an mn1 application for my one year old, born in the uk (I was granted ilr after his birth).
Apologies for the silly question, but The form asks if the referees have known him for 3 years, the question is what I fill in for this question? I was assuming I answer yes so that I'd be able to fill in their details but now am not sure. Any advice?

Many thanks

ILRquestions
Newly Registered
Israel

Re: mn1 registration of infant under three years old

Post by ILRquestions » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:32 pm

ILRquestions wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:08 pm
Hello,
I am preparing an mn1 application for my one year old, born in the uk (I was granted ilr after his birth).
Apologies for the silly question, but The form asks if the referees have known him for 3 years, the question is what I fill in for this question? I was assuming I answer yes so that I'd be able to fill in their details but now am not sure. Any advice?

Many thanks
Apologies, there doesn't seem to be a box to tick for this, it is just listed as a requirement

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:46 pm

Ignore it and proceed.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ILRquestions
Newly Registered
Israel

Post by ILRquestions » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:38 pm

Thank you!