ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR BRP CARD DELIVERY

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abhishekpatwa85
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

ILR BRP CARD DELIVERY

Post by abhishekpatwa85 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:11 pm

Hi Everyone,

I got the email from UKVI that my ILR is processed and been successful. It also states i should receive the card within 5-7 working days.

I have not received a tracking number for the same in the email. Will i receive a tracking number ?

I mean its TNT delivering as per the FAQs on UKVI website, so is there a way to track the package ?

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR BRP CARD DELIVERY

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:57 pm

abhishekpatwa85 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:11 pm
Hi Everyone,

I got the email from UKVI that my ILR is processed and been successful. It also states i should receive the card within 5-7 working days.

I have not received a tracking number for the same in the email. Will i receive a tracking number ?

I mean its TNT delivering as per the FAQs on UKVI website, so is there a way to track the package ?
There are delays. Wait for at least 14 working days. Do not go off and contact random delivery companies :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Peachy
Newly Registered

Post by Peachy » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:30 pm

In my experience, after receiving the ILR successful email, 2 days later I received another email letting me know my BRP has been printed and will be collected by the courier later that day.

There was a consignment number in the email but I was never able to track the card using that number. They advise you to wait at least 1 working day after receiving the email before tracking the card.

The courier showed up the next working day to deliver my card.

The consignment number has never worked so I wasn’t able to track my card but it has been delivered.

abhishekpatwa85
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by abhishekpatwa85 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:00 am

Well today s the 3rd working day since i got the email saying ILR successful. I havent received any other email from UKVI or TNT regarding the card being dispatched.

Let see.... I am travelling on 25th March... I hope i get it before that!

Xyvra
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Xyvra » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:08 pm

Hi there,

I got my decision on the 4th and only just received another email with consignment. Best to just wait for a few more days to get the email with consignment.