ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Thambi

Re: maintenance

Post by Thambi » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:31 pm

Hooray, Atlast I got the visa approved, will post the full details tomorrow.
Applied 1 July.

justice122

Post by justice122 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Thambi wrote:Hooray, Atlast I got the visa approved, will post the full details tomorrow.
Applied 1 July.
Comgrats mate, atlast..................... for me wait continues

tier1_visa
Newly Registered

Post by tier1_visa » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:47 am

Hi All

Finally , a good news to share with you all. I got my Tier 1 approved today .

Thank you all for posting the queries and the replies as that helped me in finding answers to my queries .

My case was WP to Tier1 . I though my case was slightly complicated as I worked in 3 countries during last 12 mnths and for one month I did not have 2 doc evidences . So i did not include salary of that mnth for claiming points on Earning .

My timelines are
Sent docs on 20th Aug
Payment deduced 22 nd aug
Passport recd today
Visa valid till 15th sep

waiting4hsmp
Newly Registered

gr88 news but still mystery unfolded !

Post by waiting4hsmp » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:39 pm

Hi All,

I applied for my t1 on 5th July..
I called the HO yesterday and the lady CR told me that a decision has been made on my case and have dispatched the docs yesterday morning.. but no info on whether the decision is positive or not..
i just cant wait for the postman to arrive... :roll:
leaving early from office hopefully i get a missed card..

All the best !
Will keep u posted on my result and the timelines..

All the best to those who are waiting !

Cheers !

here4tier1

Post by here4tier1 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Updates from My side

Application Sent : 18-Sep-08
Delivered : 19-Sep-08
Payment deducted 19-Sep-08
Ack Letter received from HO : 24-Sep-08 (Dated:19-Sep)

Cheers ! :wink:

waiting4hsmp
Newly Registered

Post by waiting4hsmp » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:59 am

Hello All,

My visa has been rejected, :( I received my docs yesterday.. and the reason stated is tht I have not maintained 800 pounds through out 3 months.. :( .. Anyways.. all is not over yet.. i'm going back to India and will apply from there..

For your info..
Applied - July 5th
Amount deducted - 7th July
Rejected Letter dated - 16th Sep
Docs received - 24th Sep

All the best for everyone who is waiting !
Many Thanks to the forum, it helped me understand the rules.

Cheers !

uktier1234

Post by uktier1234 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:28 am

Soprry to hear that. what category were u switching from? can u not aply from here again and did u apoply for UT or not??
waiting4hsmp wrote:Hello All,

My visa has been rejected, :( I received my docs yesterday.. and the reason stated is tht I have not maintained 800 pounds through out 3 months.. :( .. Anyways.. all is not over yet.. i'm going back to India and will apply from there..

For your info..
Applied - July 5th
Docs received - 24th Sep

Cheers !

uktier1234

Post by uktier1234 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:29 am

Congrats mate,

what your visa approval date mate and did u submit UT??
tier1_visa wrote:Hi All

Thank you all for posting the queries and the replies as that helped me in finding answers to my queries .
My case was WP to Tier1 . I though my case was slightly complicated as I worked in 3 countries during last 12 mnths and for one month I did not have 2 doc evidences . So i did not include salary of that mnth for claiming points on Earning .

My timelines are
Sent docs on 20th Aug
Passport recd today
Visa valid till 15th sep

waiting4hsmp
Newly Registered

Post by waiting4hsmp » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:32 am

I was switching from WP to Tier 1. I hadnt applied for UT.
My current visa is getting expired in a month and my employer will probably apply for the extension of my current visa.. so I cant take a risk of applying now.
uktier1234 wrote:Soprry to hear that. what category were u switching from? can u not aply from here again and did u apoply for UT or not??

For your info..
Applied - July 5th
Docs received - 24th Sep

Cheers !

uktier1234

Post by uktier1234 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:35 am

Thats ok then. if ur employer gets the extension you will be good to go.

Reagards
waiting4hsmp wrote:I was switching from WP to Tier 1. I hadnt applied for UT.
My current visa is getting expired in a month and my employer will probably apply for the extension of my current visa.. so I cant take a risk of applying now.
uktier1234 wrote:Soprry to hear that. what category were u switching from? can u not aply from here again and did u apoply for UT or not??

For your info..
Applied - July 5th
Docs received - 24th Sep

Cheers !

tier1_visa
Newly Registered

Post by tier1_visa » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:01 am

Hi

I did not send any UT request .

My approval date and the visa stamping date , both are 15th Sep

uktier1234 wrote:Congrats mate,

what your visa approval date mate and did u submit UT??
tier1_visa wrote:Hi All

My timelines are
Sent docs on 20th Aug
Passport recd today
Visa valid till 15th sep

damn
Newly Registered

Post by damn » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:03 am

Latest: Just received Application received Acknowledgement letter: Dated 22nd of September 2008.

Regards,

damn wrote:Helo Guys,

here are my "in progress" details...
Application pack posted Last Friday the 19th.
Royal Mail Confirmed Delivery Saturday the 20th.
Money Taken Out Monday the 22nd @ 12.26 PM

Thats all for now..

Cheers!

justice122

Post by justice122 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:23 pm

hello everyone,

whts up with HO. only 1 person "tier1_visa" has got visa this week. why did they stop? anyone knows whts going on why they havent sent any doc's back this week except that 1 person??????

REgards

Justice

ob40

Post by ob40 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:30 pm

justice122 wrote:hello everyone,

whts up with HO. only 1 person "tier1_visa" has got visa this week. why did they stop? anyone knows whts going on why they havent sent any doc's back this week except that 1 person??????

REgards

Justice
There is progress reported on other forums and posts (e.g., http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=920)

Regards

OB40

justice122

Post by justice122 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:31 pm

Thanks for the post. i was already aware of that thread. still there are only 2 more people, who got visa this week (who applied from UK). i am not counting the people who applied from Outside UK as there applications are not dealt by HO.

I am saying overall where normally a lot of people get there docs back, this week there has been a big drop for the people who applied from UK and on the other hand a lot of people who applied for HSMP before june08 has been getting there docs back ( check link www.trackitt.com ). maybe HO decided to clear the backlog of HSMP first and then get back to tier1. so guess who is suffering?

Just a thaught...................... :idea:

Regards

justice

ob40 wrote:
justice122 wrote:hello everyone,

REgards

Justice
There is progress reported on other forums and posts (e.g., http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=920)

Regards

OB40

ob40

Post by ob40 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:23 am

justice122 wrote:Thanks for the post. i was already aware of that thread. still there are only 2 more people, who got visa this week (who applied from UK). i am not counting the people who applied from Outside UK as there applications are not dealt by HO.

I am saying overall where normally a lot of people get there docs back, this week there has been a big drop for the people who applied from UK and on the other hand a lot of people who applied for HSMP before june08 has been getting there docs back ( check link www.trackitt.com ). maybe HO decided to clear the backlog of HSMP first and then get back to tier1. so guess who is suffering?

Just a thaught...................... :idea:

Regards

justice

Hi Justice,

I have given up on trying to work out a method to the madness in the Home Office. I do feel that there has been a drop in the number of applications submitted in August otherwise they would not have jumped so sharply from July 29 to Aug 21 the week before last. After that they have jumped only one week (which incidently was only 3 working days owing to the bank holiday). So they might have added some HSMP applications during that time. While I have seen one person who submitted his application on 20 Aug get his approval, there have been a number of old tier 1 applicants (mid July) getting their applications back. There is at least one person who submitted his application on 30 Aug got his approval last week. This is when the recording on CC continues to say they are working on applications submitted up to 27 Aug.

Again, all this is speculation as these forums are just a sample of the tier1/HSMP activity, how accurate is this sample is anyone's guess. Lets see what the next week has in store for us. I hope its the best for every one in this stressful situation.

Regards OB40

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

UT Query

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:43 pm

Hi All,

I have 2 questions to ask:

My timelines are :
Application Sent: 06/09/08
Money deducted: 09/09/08
Ack. Recd: 10/09/08

Case was not allocated to case worker yet.

1) I need to know what is the UT format as My company has been sold to a PLC and they wanted to know my working status.

My current visa is expiring on 30/10/08 (IGS)

2) What will be the working status while my application and my passport is with HO for decision? Is it available anywhere on HO website that i can work if my application is under consideration?

Please updates me with your views.

Many thanks in advance
AZ

ob40

Post by ob40 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:24 am

The silence is deafening :( . The Home Office is still at Aug 27.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:28 am

ob40 wrote:The silence is deafening :( . The Home Office is still at Aug 27.
still waiting.................................... :!: after 15 weeks of waiting.

cant do anything as we are at the recieving end, they are doing whatever they feel like. Havent called HO for 2 weeks as there is no point, it hurts even more when u hear the same response again and again i.e " Still Under Consideration". Applied in 2nd week of JUNE.

Hope this wait brings sweet result in the end. Keeping the faith :)

home_office_victim
Newly Registered

IGS to Tier got Refused ...... Please help

Post by home_office_victim » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 pm

Hi All..

I have been on this forum for a long long time as I waited a long time for my application to get processed. It did get processed eventually but with negative result.

My application got refused. I will discuss my case in the detailed manner as follows:

Reason: can't verify my earnings.

My claim period is from september2007 to June2008.

I claimed £ 24493.

My salary has been paid to me in cash and I have been receiving the monthly payslips for that every month.

I got my P60 in march which proves 16373 pounds. and obviously for april + may + June I have got my payslips.

Home office only considered 16373 and the rest they say that it cannot be proved as I also provided P45 which they say is not a proper proof of income.

They have also documented that since they cannot see any proof of salary going into my bank account from my company they cannot verify the rest of the amount.

I claimed 75 points and they have given me 60 now.
I dont know what to do. As my tax has been paid for by my employer and i have got monthly payslips but my salary has been paid to me in cash. I am going to appeal but I dont know what shall I tell them. They are bunch of idiots as they see money going into my bank account every month but there is no name of the company etc in my bank statement. I also provided them with my employer letter which they ignored totally.

what shall I do now as I am very very very upset now and my EID has been ruined by this bad news. Any suggestion , any help in this regard will be very very very much welcomed.

Worst of all I am on IGS and that has expired on 16th july as well .. Not sure if I could extend that or appeal against this decission. One of my friends say its straight forward and I needed to prove to them that my salary has been paid to me in cash. I am surprised as well as if they could verify 16373 without looking at my bank statements then why can't the rest.

Look forward to hearing some encouraging tips and suggestions.

A VERY UPSET MAN

uktier1234

Re: IGS to Tier got Refused ...... Please help

Post by uktier1234 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:39 pm

Could you please post your timelines here like when u applied and when did they get back to you. it will help us to understand the current processing timelines.............
home_office_victim wrote:Hi All..

I have been on this forum for a long long time as I waited a long time for my application to get processed. It did get processed eventually but with negative result.

My application got refused. I will discuss my case in the detailed manner as follows:

Reason: can't verify my earnings.

My claim period is from september2007 to June2008.

I claimed £ 24493.

My salary has been paid to me in cash and I have been receiving the monthly payslips for that every month.

I got my P60 in march which proves 16373 pounds. and obviously for april + may + June I have got my payslips.

WP-T1*
Newly Registered

Post by WP-T1* » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 pm

T1 application was posted last week. Just wondering if HO will contact our company or myself? Because just missed a call today and that number can not be returned, it is 0871 820 4771, any one could recognise that number please? Any one knows if your company received any phone call from HO during your application? Thanks a lot.

itguy_uk

Post by itguy_uk » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 am

This is to update you all that the answering machine has also moved forward to 29th Aug. Cool

Regards,
itguy_uk

laskk

Post by laskk » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:36 pm

hello grant1,

my frnz r still wating for thr document. as this week will be thr 18 week.

they are counting each n every second of the day and keep hope for the next day. the waiting is really killing them.

just want to know is this urs applicnt or urs frn.

regards,
laskk

grant1 wrote:
still waiting.................................... :!: after 15 weeks of waiting.

cant do anything as we are at the recieving end, they are doing whatever they feel like. Havent called HO for 2 weeks as there is no point, it hurts even more when u hear the same response again and again i.e " Still Under Consideration". Applied in 2nd week of JUNE.

Hope this wait brings sweet result in the end. Keeping the faith :)

justice122

Post by justice122 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:21 pm

what category are ur friends switching from?? and when did they apply?
laskk wrote:hello grant1,
my frnz r still wating for thr document. as this week will be thr 18 week.

they are counting each n every second of the day and keep hope for the next day. the waiting is really killing them.

regards,
laskk
grant1 wrote:

Hope this wait brings sweet result in the end. Keeping the faith
:)