ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost biometric receipt

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

greghuvaran
Newly Registered
India

Lost biometric receipt

Post by greghuvaran » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:16 am

Hi guys, my husband and I are applying for the Express Entry. We completed our biometrics at the VFS centre in Singapore in December 2020. However, unfortunately, my husband has lost the biometrics receipt- the one indicating that the biometrics process was completed, with his signature along with the officer's signature and the barcode sticker with my details and biometric ID. The IRCC portal is already updated saying that biometrics is completed. We have all the other documentation except that receipt. We wrote to VFS asking for a copy and they say they have no access to a copy. Is this receipt important and needed for the request for passport stage? Has anyone faced this problem before? Any solutions?

Fahimakhan123
Newly Registered

Re: Lost biometric receipt

Post by Fahimakhan123 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:15 pm

My husband also lost his receipt and I’m searching a solution but can’t find any information about it anymore:(