ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR m appointment experience for tomorrow

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wak9001

FLR(m) Biometrics Appointment help

Post by wak9001 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:11 pm

Hi,

I just completed by wife's application for FRL(m) , however no appointments are coming up at all. Everything is greyed at all the locations which come up. When do slots get released, does anyone know this and also is there any chance of getting a free one or are they non-existent due to Covid?

Also if I don't book a slot immediately, is that an issue. I have until 16 April to get the biometrics appointment done.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Many thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: FLR(m) Biometrics Appointment help

Post by TODMATT » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:49 pm

wak9001 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:11 pm
Hi,

I just completed by wife's application for FRL(m) , however no appointments are coming up at all. Everything is greyed at all the locations which come up. When do slots get released, does anyone know this and also is there any chance of getting a free one or are they non-existent due to Covid?

Also if I don't book a slot immediately, is that an issue. I have until 16 April to get the biometrics appointment done.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Many thanks
Try later during the midnight.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

wak9001

Re: FLR(m) Biometrics Appointment help

Post by wak9001 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:07 pm

Try later during the midnight.
[/quote]

wak9001

FLR m appointment experience for tomorrow

Post by wak9001 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:30 pm

Hi,

My wife is going Cambridge tomorrow for her biometrics appointment. Everything is uploaded online and I won't be allowed in and will have to wait outside.

Roughly how long does the appointment take giving her biometrics info to them ? any help on what to expext would be appreciated it.

Thanks