ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Guidance on Bank Statement.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

eddie_rocks
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Guidance on Bank Statement.

Post by eddie_rocks » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:43 pm

Dear All,

I am a Pakistani citizen residing in Islamabad. I am married and I have a Child. I want to get information in regards to bank statement to apply for UK student visa. Can some one please guide me shall I have to have my own bank statement as I will be the main applicant, or can I show the bank statement of me and my husband ( join account )Husband is doing job . By the way husband wants to travel after me to join me in UK as dependent. waiting for a honest and quick opinion please.

Thank you

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Guidance on Bank Statement.

Post by sah10406 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:03 am

eddie_rocks wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:43 pm
Can some one please guide me shall I have to have my own bank statement as I will be the main applicant, or can I show the bank statement of me and my husband ( join account )Husband is doing job .
You can show evidence of money only in your own name or in your parent's or your legal guardian's name.

See Appendix Finance, paragraphs FIN 5.1-5.3

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ix-finance
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

eddie_rocks
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by eddie_rocks » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:50 am

sah10406 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:03 am
eddie_rocks wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:43 pm
Can some one please guide me shall I have to have my own bank statement as I will be the main applicant, or can I show the bank statement of me and my husband ( join account )Husband is doing job .
You can show evidence of money only in your own name or in your parent's or your legal guardian's name.

See Appendix Finance, paragraphs FIN 5.1-5.3

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ix-finance
Thanks you so much for the response. I will go with joint account statement with my husband then. I do have another question and that is can we use our savings joint account?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:11 pm

eddie_rocks wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:50 am
I do have another question and that is can we use our savings joint account?
Please read the guidance linked in my previous answer.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.