ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre Settled status employee work

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Legend1
Mood:

Pre Settled status employee work

Post by Legend1 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:30 pm

hi, experts ,
i need information regarding,Pre settled status person in uk, if i can use their job for job creation pupose for Tier1 , are they considered as settled ?
just a bit of confusion i enquired with 2 different immigration experts and one say i can while another said No.
Tia,

zimba
Mood:

Re: Pre Settled status employee work

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:07 am

Legend1 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:30 pm
hi, experts ,
i need information regarding,Pre settled status person in uk, if i can use their job for job creation pupose for Tier1 , are they considered as settled ?
just a bit of confusion i enquired with 2 different immigration experts and one say i can while another said No.
Tia,
Yes as pre-settled status is granted under Appendix EU and all the people with leave granted under Appendix EU are considered settled workers as per rules.
“Settled worker” means:
(a) a British citizen; or
(b) a person who is resident in the UK in accordance with the EEA Regulations or who holds a permanent right of residence in the UK in accordance with regulation 15 of the EEA Regulations; or
(c) a person with leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain granted under Appendix EU; or
(d) a British Overseas Territories citizen, except those from the Sovereign Base Areas in Cyprus; or
(e) a Commonwealth citizen who has been granted permission on the UK Ancestry route on the basis that they have a grandparent born in the UK and Islands; or
(f) a person who is otherwise settled within the meaning of section 33(2A) of the Immigration Act 1971.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... troduction
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Legend1
Mood:

Post by Legend1 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:20 pm

thanks Zimba for quick reply.
one more question, i have 2 part time employees, now one of the part time employee "A" started full time from this month. meanwhile i hired another part time employee at the same time, to keep the 2 part time jobs running and i can use it as one full time job.
1_can i use the part time work done by employee "A" for last 4 months as the job is still active and done by another employee?
2_if i can count employee "A" part time work done, and now he is full time on another ' full time ' job role suppose if he is carry on doing full time work for next 12 months can i also count his full time job as well ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:29 am

Yes as rules only care about a role. A part-time role can be combined with another part-time role.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice