ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DEPENDENT ILR BASED ON LONG TERM RESIDENCE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ashontherun
India

DEPENDENT ILR BASED ON LONG TERM RESIDENCE

Post by ashontherun » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:48 am

Hello gurus and moderators,

I have applied for ILR based on long term residence (10 years SET LR) back in Dec 2020 and still awaiting a decision.

My question is related to my dependents (wife and 2 kids aged 16 and 12)- they are on TIER 1 Entrepreneur Extension and they will complete their 10 years in July 2021 (Tier 1 Ent Dep visa valid Aug 2021).

As I have applied for ILR based on long term (10 years) route, my dependants will be applying for their ILR based on 10 year route, so am I correct in saying that they too will use the same form - SET LR (individually).

Please can you advise?

Thanks

vinny

Re: DEPENDENT ILR BASED ON LONG TERM RESIDENCE

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:56 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ashontherun
India

Post by ashontherun » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:10 pm

Thank you Vinny.

One more question please - As I have 2 kids, aged 16 and 12 who have been living and studying in the UK for the last 10 years, do they have to take English Language Test or not?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:12 pm

ashontherun wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:10 pm
Thank you Vinny.

One more question please - As I have 2 kids, aged 16 and 12 who have been living and studying in the UK for the last 10 years, do they have to take English Language Test or not?
No. Only adults between the age of 18 and 65 are required to meet the English and LIUK tests.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.