ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student visa application QUERY

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hellobro
India

Student visa application QUERY

Post by Hellobro » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:19 pm

I am applying for my Ph.D. visa extension within the country, UK. I have 2 dependents. I have a few questions if anyone can answer them.

1. The question in the application where it asks for the last 10years' travel history, does that mean I have to include any travels to my home country from the UK for holidays during my study period on a tier 4 visa OR do I exclude any travel to my home country?

2. Any template for a consent letter for my child dependent? my child is born in the UK and has no passport as we are waiting to receive it.

3. AS my child is 3 months old, how much statement should I show? My extension period is for 1 year.

I am in the UK from last 12 months on tier 4 visa.

thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Student visa application QUERY

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:24 pm

Thought you were applying for ILR LR?

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-visa-gap ... l#p1997556
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hellobro
India

Re: Student visa application QUERY

Post by Hellobro » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:26 pm

As advised on this forum, my continuity broke. But I have a valid CAS for my current PhD course. I need answers for my student visa extension as my current visa expires on 22nd march..

Reply if you could help answering my questions please.