ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension - copy of marriage certificate

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fafella
Newly Registered

Spouse visa extension - copy of marriage certificate

Post by fafella » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:51 pm

I am applying for an extension of my UK spouse visa from within the UK. I was married in the UK. I don't currently have the actual marriage certificate with me as it's at my partner's parents house, am I able to send in a hi-res photocopy of the marriage certificate as part of the application? Thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse visa extension - copy of marriage certificate

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:24 am

fafella wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:51 pm
I am applying for an extension of my UK spouse visa from within the UK. I was married in the UK. I don't currently have the actual marriage certificate with me as it's at my partner's parents house, am I able to send in a hi-res photocopy of the marriage certificate as part of the application? Thanks.
Yes you can upload the scanned copy in the acceptable format, the process is electronic, hard copy is sent anywhere again.

vinny

Re: Spouse visa extension - copy of marriage certificate

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:27 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.