ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP after ILR approval

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ScLegend
Newly Registered

BRP after ILR approval

Post by ScLegend » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:10 pm

Hi

My wife has got ILR approval letter on Feb 17. However, until now, we still have not heard anything about the BRP. We have not received any consignment number from home office as well...

Does anyone have similar experience recently? Does everyone actually receive consignment number from Home Office for BRP delivery?

Thanks very much for your kind help!

zimba
Mood:

Re: BRP after ILR approval

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:39 pm

BRP takes at least 14 days to arrive but it can also take several weeks now as it seems things are slow these days
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nevsito

Post by nevsito » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:16 pm

Hi ScLegend

My wife is in a very similar situation, ILR approval email received Feb 18th and nothing on the BRP delivery

We had a look at the gov.uk website to report this and it asks "Do you want the BRP to be delivered to the address on the letter from the Home Office?" There is no address on the letter- do you have this also?

Zimba/anyone else do you feel we are better off waiting or reporting the missing BRP? I realise we can't travel anyway, but it's a bit frustrating not knowing if there are genuine delays or if HO simply havent processed the BRP delivery

Thanks
Nev

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:53 pm

nevsito wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:16 pm
Hi ScLegend

My wife is in a very similar situation, ILR approval email received Feb 18th and nothing on the BRP delivery

We had a look at the gov.uk website to report this and it asks "Do you want the BRP to be delivered to the address on the letter from the Home Office?" There is no address on the letter- do you have this also?

Zimba/anyone else do you feel we are better off waiting or reporting the missing BRP? I realise we can't travel anyway, but it's a bit frustrating not knowing if there are genuine delays or if HO simply havent processed the BRP delivery

Thanks
Nev
There are delays reporetd. I suggest waiting
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

abid004
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: BRP delay

Post by abid004 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:01 pm

Hi
Just want to know what the best thing to do after had email of visa approval on 25th feb ,waiting for BRP but not receive yet, called TNT but they have no tracking available so far should we email / call home office ?
Or we wait ?
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:17 am

abid004 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:01 pm
Hi
Just want to know what the best thing to do after had email of visa approval on 25th feb ,waiting for BRP but not receive yet, called TNT but they have no tracking available so far should we email / call home office ?
Or we wait ?
Thanks
Wait at least 14 working days.

abid004
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by abid004 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:04 am

Hi,
Could some one help in that scenario BRP not arrived since confirmation on 25th Feb 21 ,,had email and got the reply stating:

Please be advised that there has been a technical issue with producing your BRP.

This has been passed to the appropriate team who are aware and will contact you in due course.

Could some one helps out in that how long it takes ?
thanks