ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate of entitlement missing documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Neshi
Pakistan

Certificate of entitlement missing documents

Post by Neshi » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:44 pm

Hi respected members.
I hope you all are doing well. I have a question and I m so worried about it plz help me if someone have answer plz. I applied for my baby certificate of entitlement from Pakistan on 8th march 2021 and biometric done on 11th march 2021 in Islamabad Pakistan. And my question is this I missed to attach my mostly hospital reports what shal I do. Will it effect I attached only one month description reports and all ultrasound reports I attached but I missed other description I'm so worried plz help me
Thanks and regards

Neshi
Pakistan

Re: Certificate of entitlement missing documents

Post by Neshi » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:12 am

Plz help me to solve this , CR001 and admin or any other member plz

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:18 am

What evidence have you submitted so far?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Neshi
Pakistan

Post by Neshi » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:15 am

I have sent all other documents TB test father British passport wedding pics birth certificate from nadra marriage certificate etc .only didn't send my hsptl reports just one month reports I sent I thought it's all mine months reports but just yesterday I checked k attached only one months reports . Is it fine or I have to send all?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:21 am

Neshi wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:15 am
I have sent all other documents TB test father British passport wedding pics birth certificate from nadra marriage certificate etc .only didn't send my hsptl reports just one month reports I sent I thought it's all mine months reports but just yesterday I checked k attached only one months reports . Is it fine or I have to send all?
Were you born here in the UK , adopted or naturalised? I believe you have sent the key documents unless they specifically request for those documents which I do not believe it is required.

Neshi
Pakistan

Post by Neshi » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:38 am

Father is British and I'm the mother from Pakistan do they need medical reports while I was pregnant

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:42 am

Did the father naturalised in the UK or was born in the UK?

Neshi
Pakistan

Post by Neshi » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:27 pm

Was born in the uk

Neshi
Pakistan

Post by Neshi » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:09 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:21 am
Neshi wrote:
Were you born here in the UK , adopted or naturalised? I believe you have sent the key documents unless they specifically request for those documents which I do not believe it is required.
Thanks for reply do u think they don't need medical reports when applying from overseas

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:00 pm

Neshi wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:09 pm
TODMATT wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:21 am
Neshi wrote:
Thanks for reply do u think they don't need medical reports when applying from overseas
According to the guidance, I do not believe the medical reports are needed.

Neshi
Pakistan

Post by Neshi » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:10 am

Thank u I was so worried

UA2015

Post by UA2015 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:20 pm

You should be fine.
I have same application, submit on 10 March. Have received message for collection but I asked vfs to deliver at my home. Hopefully will receive tomorrow or by Friday. I had submit 2 scans and 2 hospital reports of mother. Some family pictures. It’s been very quick. Hopefully my son will receive certificate of entitlement.
Also to Mention here they can ask for more documents if they required. So it should be ok.
All the best.

UA2015

Post by UA2015 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:22 pm

And yes I have not provide TB test as I have read British citizens don’t need tb test.

Neshi
Pakistan

Post by Neshi » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:23 pm

Thanks for your kind information. I read also that British citizen doesn't need TB test but lawyer asked for it so we attached. I also got an email today that my baby passport is back at Visa center but they will contact me to collect.

Neshi
Pakistan

Post by Neshi » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:28 pm

Best of luck and plz update status I will update as well so will be easy for others.
It was really quick as one of my other family members they applied for British passport for two children both applied in December but didn't get any response yet. So it's very quick but more expensive then passport.

UA2015

Post by UA2015 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:42 pm

Thank you very much. I’m still waiting for the post. Haven’t received anything yet. Sure will update you once I received passport. All the best

Neshi
Pakistan

Post by Neshi » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:46 am

Vfs didn't contact me to collect my baby passport yet I have received email that my passport is back but they said I can't visit until they will call me to contact so how long it will take do you have any idea. I got email on Wednesday so almost five days.

UA2015

Post by UA2015 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:40 am

Not sure how long you have to wait. But I have received mail today and yes my baby got the certificate of entitlement. Glad they didn’t asked for anymore documents. I’m pretty sure your baby have it as well. Just wait till you collect the passport.

Neshi
Pakistan

Post by Neshi » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:12 am

Congratulations. I hope my baby will get too as they didn't ask anything and they sent it back within two weeks so hopefully it will be fine.

Neshi
Pakistan

Post by Neshi » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:15 pm

By Grace of God my baby got certificate of entitlement. ALLAHUMDULLIAH.

UA2015

Post by UA2015 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:22 am

That’s great. Congratulations