ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help regarding References sequence

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

1tadmin
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

Need help regarding References sequence

Post by 1tadmin » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:02 pm

Something I just realised, on the Refereee's declaration form it has the following sentence:

"For all applications, the second referee must be the holder of a British citizen passport and either a professional person or over the age of 25"

My situation is that I entered the British Citizen as referee 1 and 2nd referee as the person of professional standings (non-British). If I remember, that's how it was asked on the online form. I am now very confused as the application has already been submitted. My BRP submission is in a couple of days though...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Need help regarding References sequence

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:04 pm

Sequence does not matter.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

1tadmin
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

Re: Need help regarding References sequence

Post by 1tadmin » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:59 pm

awesome .. thanks much appreciated...