ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice for cat b

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iftkr
Newly Registered

Advice for second application

Post by iftkr » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:44 pm

Hello to all,

I want advice from seniors Please help me. My first application was refused in 2013.
Because of minimum income law. I want to reapply now .It's been eight years since my first application was refused ok My concern is i meet my wife 4 years ago she last visit me in 2016 she had some health issues.

Would it be better to meet again before reapplying or its ok? i have all the record of our Conversation during these whole time like whatsapp and viber video and audio call screenshot and some money receipts she send me.

I would be very grateful for your advice.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Advice for second application

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:01 pm

Is your wife a UK citizen? I only ask for clarity and it is you not your wife that is applying for the spouse visa.

It is going to be very difficult to say there is a subsisting marriage if you have not been together in 5 years. Every scrap of evidence you can submit to show that your relationship is ongoing will help your claim.

Is the salary requirement now being met?

iftkr
Newly Registered

Re: Advice for second application

Post by iftkr » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:05 pm

Thanks for your reply sir,

yes she is a british citizen. and yes its me who applying for.

she doing a second job for meet the minimum income its over then 18600.

iftkr
Newly Registered

Advice for cat b

Post by iftkr » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:34 pm

Hi to all,

can i combine cat b variable salary income and cat b non salaried income to meet the financial requirement for uk spouse entry visa.

Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Advice for cat b

Post by TODMATT » Sat May 01, 2021 5:39 am

iftkr wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:34 pm
Hi to all,

can i combine cat b variable salary income and cat b non salaried income to meet the financial requirement for uk spouse entry visa.

Thanks
CAT B has two conditions which must be fuifled and it not based on the question above. It is based on whether you are salaried or un- salaried since both are calculated differently.

Are you currently salaried or un salaried?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

iftkr
Newly Registered

Post by iftkr » Sat May 01, 2021 10:02 am

CAT B has two conditions which must be fuifled and it not based on the question above. It is based on whether you are salaried or un- salaried since both are calculated differently.

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply.
i have 2jobs right now first one is salaried and 2nd is non salarried.
i received variable amount from both jobs.from 1st job i received hourly and in every week or tow i have 2 or 3 unpaid leaves. and in 2nd job i got less hours in a month and some time in month double hours.

but end of the year i calculate my both jobs income according to pay slips its more then MIR 18600.
but its not meet the MIR in 6month. so this is my current situation. can i combine both jobs to meet the cat B OR not?

very much appreciate your valuable advice.
Thanks.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sat May 01, 2021 10:42 am

iftkr wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:02 am

Thanks for your reply.
i received variable amount from both jobs.from 1st job i received hourly and in every week or tow i have 2 or 3 unpaid leaves. and in 2nd job i got less hours in a month and some time in month double hours.

but end of the year i calculate my both jobs income according to pay slips its more then MIR 18600.
but its not meet the MIR in 6month. so this is my current situation. can i combine both jobs to meet the cat B OR not?

Thanks.
[/quote]

Yes, you can combine both jobs together. How long have you been with both employer?

iftkr
Newly Registered

Post by iftkr » Sat May 01, 2021 11:51 am

TODMATT wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:42 am
iftkr wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks.
Yes, you can combine both jobs together. How long have you been with both employer?
[/quote]

i ve been with my 1st employer since 5years and with 2nd employer 1year.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sat May 01, 2021 2:41 pm

iftkr wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:51 am
TODMATT wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:42 am
iftkr wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks.
i ve been with my 1st employer since 5years and with 2nd employer 1year.
[/quote]

CAT B is much more complicated since you have to fulfil 2 conditions. You have an option to apply under CAT A by combining both income together since you have been with both employer for longer than 6 months.

The non salaried job is calculated by working out the average of the last 6 months divide it by 6 x 12
The salaried job is calculated by taking the lowest salary in the last 6 months and add both total together.

use the above formula first to see if you will get £18,600 when combining both income together.

iftkr
Newly Registered

Post by iftkr » Sat May 01, 2021 4:48 pm

so in sample ways your saying i cannot combine salary and non salary income in cat B.

Thanks very much for yours advice.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sat May 01, 2021 5:28 pm

I have never said you can't combine both jobs under CAT B!! Please read what was said above. CAT B has two condition which must be fulfilled and requires you to provide payslips covering the periods of 12 months rather than CAT A where 6 months payslips are required.

iftkr
Newly Registered

Post by iftkr » Sat May 01, 2021 6:20 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 5:28 pm
I have never said you can't combine both jobs under CAT B!! Please read what was said above. CAT B has two condition which must be fulfilled and requires you to provide payslips covering the periods of 12 months rather than CAT A where 6 months payslips are required.
I use the formula cat A salary and cat A non salary but unfortunately it doesnt met with 6 month rule.
thats way i asking can i combine cat b salary and cat b non salary with 12 month to meet the MIR.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sat May 01, 2021 6:41 pm

iftkr wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:20 pm
TODMATT wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 5:28 pm
I use the formula cat A salary and cat A non salary but unfortunately it doesnt met with 6 month rule.
thats way i asking can i combine cat b salary and cat b non salary with 12 month to meet the MIR.
You can combine both jobs to meet the requirement assuming you can fulfil both conditions of CAT B. You have two jobs which are salaried and un-salaried, you will need to use each formula where the recent income will be multiply by 12 assuming you are paid monthly or 52 if paid weekly and un-salaried formula is mentioned in the guidance.

(Total gross income from non-salaried employment in the period prior to the date of
application for which that employment has been held) divided by the number of
months and multiplied by 12 (or by the number of weeks and multiplied by 52 where
payment is weekly, or by the number of days and multiplied by 365 where payment
is daily) = Income from non-salaried employment that can be counted towards the
financial requirement