ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRC

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sanae
Newly Registered
Morocco

BRC

Post by Sanae » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:11 pm

Hello guys I just got an email for my pre-setteld status and I was wondering should I transfer my BRC issued under the EEA regulations to a BRC issued under the EU Settlement Scheme .
Or just keep it until it expires
And can I use it to travel after June 2021 ?
Thanx in advance

NatCam
Georgia

Re: BRC

Post by NatCam » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:29 pm

You certainly can't use it after June 2021. Better start your application for a new card now - you only have 3 months. It takes time.

Sanae
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Sanae » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:49 pm

I have already applied for pre-setteld status and they gave it to me ,but only by email do I have to change my card as well ?

Bazinga_

Post by Bazinga_ » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:21 pm

Yes, if your card was issued under EEA regulations and not EUSS.

All EEA regulations issued cards will expire at the end of June 2021 despite the expiry date on your card going beyond that date.

You can do that here https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1576086989

Please read the guidelines carefully and select which of the two options apply to you.

kamoe

Post by kamoe » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:32 am

Sanae wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:49 pm
I have already applied for pre-setteld status and they gave it to me ,but only by email do I have to change my card as well ?
It is widely known that electronic status is useless for travelling. See this post.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.