ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which sites ordinary Irish people do really use?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RickettsialPox
Newly Registered
Ireland

Which sites ordinary Irish people do really use?

Post by RickettsialPox » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:29 pm

Hi,
I want to avoid BS websites with high profit for agency etc. - which sites are casual for ads, rent, seeking job, ...? Which websites contains relevant ads with payable prices (rent, utilities, ...) and wtih fresh content? Websites you can relay on? How much can I trust in salary rates wtih job ads? (Here in the Czech not so much - mostly promises after a while, but hard to really get. 15 years of expirience in my field. Little more than average salary.)
Thank you!

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Which sites ordinary Irish people do really use?

Post by littlerr » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:54 pm

This forum is for immigration queries and not for day-to-day lifestyle questions. The forum rule prohibits anyone from posting third-party links.

You can just do a google search on ‘Irish forum’ or ‘Irish rent’ and see the few top results yourself.

RickettsialPox
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Which sites ordinary Irish people do really use?

Post by RickettsialPox » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:19 pm

OK - I am sorry. First page of Google are just Google Ads and unrelevant SEO highlighted topics with unwanted content. But fair enough - I just tried. Sorry - so than it will be locked/removed I suppose.