ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Another Medical treatment question (Dental treatment) - Skilled worker visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deeprd
Newly Registered

Another Medical treatment question (Dental treatment) - Skilled worker visa

Post by deeprd » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:46 pm

I am applying for a switch from Tier 2 to Skilled worker visa and like some other posts here, a bit confused as to what I should mention when I am asked 'If I have recieved medical treatment in the UK' ?

My query is a bit different than others as I have recieved dental treatment which is (as all dental treatment in the UK) partially chargeable to me. I have had 2 treatments (both of which costed me 62 pounds each, paid) and routine 6 month dental checkups which are 23 pounds per visit (not part of any treatment, just regular dental checkups). I do not have the reciepts for the 2 treatments as they were paid using card and I did not keep the reciepts. I know the dates for all these.

I have also had some blood tests done from the NHS which did not result in any treatment.

What is the best course of action on filling this section ?

If I mention that I had to pay for treatment, then I am asked to provide evidence (as part of documents).

There is no way to specify separately that the blood test from the NHS did not require any payments.

Or, can I get by, by stating that I did not need to pay for the treatments and just mention all dates on the form and explain in a cover letter (if so any advice on what to write would be great).

Many thanks

vicky1984
Newly Registered
India

Re: Another Medical treatment question (Dental treatment) - Skilled worker visa

Post by vicky1984 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:33 pm

Hi Deeprd,

did you got ur visa and what did to mention to the questions about medical treatment.
i am in similar situation as any advise will be helpful