ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third party support for ILR Set(O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sykhan88
Newly Registered
Pakistan

PBS dependant to ILR document requirements

Post by Sykhan88 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:06 pm

Hello All,
My wife is currently on the Tier 2 dependant visa and is applying for her ILR Set(O) after 5 year stay. I am just curious about the document requirements. I remember it being very intricate during the tier 2 extension process having to get my sponsor to get a letter as well having to proof relationship via marriage certicate and pictures of interaction and conversations etc etc. I am wondering if all that matters this time around. The basic list required is quite straightforward and is as follows. Can you please elaborate on anything else that i should provide on top of this to be on the safe side or will this suffice?
* applicant passport
* Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Spouse (me) for joint accounts or third party support
* The degree certificate for Applicant to prove the level of English language required
* Evidence of Applicants immigration status in the UK(her biometric should do)
* Declaration signed by me to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks
* NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched
* Current Biometric Residence Permit for Applicant
* All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK

Regards.

zimba
Mood:

Re: PBS dependant to ILR document requirements

Post by zimba » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:35 pm

Yes, it is all fine. You also need to provide cohabitation documents for the last two years as well. Dependants are NOT sponsored so there is no employer letter, etc
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sykhan88
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sykhan88 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 pm

Appreciate the response. for cohabitation is the following enough:
- tenancy agreement
- joint account bank statement with address and both our names on it.
I am wondering do i need to show some proof for every month of last 2 years or what?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:42 pm

Documents from 3/4 different sources evenly spread for the last 2 years i.e. every 3/4 months.
Any source can be used. Joint or sole names but same address both.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Sykhan88
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Third party support for ILR Set(O)

Post by Sykhan88 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:59 am

Hello,
There are two questions in the consent part of the application for SET(O) dependant as follows:

1. Does the account with the bank or utility company
for which you have supplied information and
supporting documentation relate to another person
who is to provide you financial support?

2. I understand that by ticking this check box I am
giving consent to verification checks. I will provide
a declaration signed by each of the customers on
an account with a bank or utility company relating
to another person who is to provide me with
financial support

My wife has answered both as yes with understanding that they relate to me (her husband) as i do provide support and submitted the application . I am a citizen now through the tier 2 -> ILR route.

I am not aware of any specific financial support requirement for this application, but i am just wondering if we need to provide any documentation related to it.

There is a consent form with part 3 for third party support so i can sign that along with part 2 which i was going to do anyways. Should i?

Anything else like bank statements showing funds or salary statements?

Will appreciate the advise.

KenBossini
India

Post by KenBossini » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:55 am

Sykhan88 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:06 pm
I think she will require LITUK too.

Regards,
K.

Sykhan88
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Third party support for ILR Set(O)

Post by Sykhan88 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:10 am

Thanks. There is a list of mandatory docs i am going to submit which includes LITUK. I am specifically curious about third party support requirements now that my wife’s answered that as a yes. Apart from just me potentially signing part 3 of consent form, is there anything else to add considering this doesnt seem to be a requirement in the first place.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:40 pm

Sykhan88 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:10 am
Thanks. There is a list of mandatory docs i am going to submit which includes LITUK. I am specifically curious about third party support requirements now that my wife’s answered that as a yes. Apart from just me potentially signing part 3 of consent form, is there anything else to add considering this doesnt seem to be a requirement in the first place.
You are overthinking. Applicant signs part 1. You will sign Part 2 and 3 where applicable, otherwise leave blank.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Sykhan88
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sykhan88 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:20 pm

Thanks Cullinan. I do agree I am overthinking. :shock: . Was essentially wondering if i have to provide any supporting documents for third party support apart form signing part 3, like my salary statement or my bank account statements etc.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:42 pm

Sykhan88 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:20 pm
Thanks Cullinan. I do agree I am overthinking. :shock: . Was essentially wondering if i have to provide any supporting documents for third party support apart form signing part 3, like my salary statement or my bank account statements etc.
You do not have to sign Part 3 if this is not applicable. Even if you sign it, no supporting evidence is needed.