ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK spouse visa refusal under 320(11)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Putins_Lover
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: UK spouse visa refusal under 320(11)

Post by Putins_Lover » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:41 pm

Heya! Yeah my application submitted! But my solicitor will try another case also) anyway i will keep you updated

My situation- English husband with PIP(hight rate) and UC :roll:
I am Russian :wink:
So shortly reason of refusal - YOU, GUYS, HAVE NO MONEY, as your hubby disabled and cant be your Sponsor(which is really strange from my side cause he has disability and cant work) :evil:
We have to fighting!!!!

sakichichi
Mood:

Post by sakichichi » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:52 am

Yes! We do a flight to the home office!!

My case still needs to wait for the home office review, it is already 2months ago, and the court hearing date is still not released, so sad.

Don't give up and keep hope, we can win!!!!

Putins_Lover
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Putins_Lover » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:53 am

could iask you something??? :shock:
Means HO CAN REVIEW IT??? :roll:

I was pretty sure there only one way after Appeal- Tribunal :cry:

sakichichi
Mood:

Post by sakichichi » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:04 am

I heard from my solicitor when the HO receives the court letter, then they will have a look at the application again and check if it still continues to give the refused decision. It always nothing to change in any case, but somebody will very lucky to receive a letter from HO and said sorry for the wrong refused.

I don't think the sorry letter will happen in my case,,, :( :( :(

sakichichi
Mood:

Post by sakichichi » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:10 am

Appeals Review Pilot Team <-- before the appeal, our case will pass to the department first.

Putins_Lover
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Putins_Lover » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:23 pm

sakichichi wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:04 am
I heard from my solicitor when the HO receives the court letter, then they will have a look at the application again and check if it still continues to give the refused decision. It always nothing to change in any case, but somebody will very lucky to receive a letter from HO and said sorry for the wrong refused.

I don't think the sorry letter will happen in my case,,, :( :( :(
HEY HEY!!! IT MAY BE YOUR CASE! STILL WAITING :D
Looking forward to hear from you good news)

dec25
Nepal

Post by dec25 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:00 am

Hi

Hope everyone is keeping well.

To obtain a visa, specially for those who has no straightforward case is highly challenging.

Good luck for all of us who are going through this hardships and suffering.

I am having my hearing this month.

I will update this forum how I will get on.

Any tips or guideline for me to be prepared with before attending the hearing will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Putins_Lover
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Putins_Lover » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:40 pm

i wish you ALL THE BEST AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

GOOD LUCK MATE!

dec25
Nepal

Post by dec25 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:46 am

Hello everyone.

Hope you all are doing well.

I am having my hearing soon and I wanted to know basically the barristers fees for the court representation.

My solicitor has seemed really expensive from the beginning.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could answer my query.

Thank you!

Fififadi
Mood:

Post by Fififadi » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:25 am

dec25 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:46 am
Hello everyone.

Hope you all are doing well.

I am having my hearing soon and I wanted to know basically the barristers fees for the court representation.

My solicitor has seemed really expensive from the beginning.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could answer my query.

Thank you!
Hi

At our 320(11) hearing, the HO representative focused on the dates my husband said he left the UK and questioned him at large around this and the evidence provided.

My advice to you would be to remember key dates and ensure you are able to fully present yourself in the best way. What does your solicitor say with regards to the chances of winning?

Barrister costs, my solicitor gave me a few names he had worked with in the past and a breakdown of their costs then my husband and I decided which to go for.
Ours cost £650 for the hearing and was a former judge deciding cases such as these.

dec25
Nepal

Post by dec25 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:34 am

Hi,

I hope you are well.

I believe you have already heard good news since you submitted passport.

Thank you so much for your reply with the valuable information. You have been so helpful to everyone. And thank you for advising me to be prepared with some key points. I will surely keep an eye on it and try present myself at the very best of my level.

I am not receiving much from my solicitor apart from "you should be alright." And we have not been provided the respondent bundle yet. Everything is seeming very tough for me now. I can only hope for the best.

Did the Judge ask you and your husband separately to provide evidence please ?

How would you rate the video link hearing? Could you hear it clearly from all sides? how does this all procedures start please?

Sorry for being so complicated. I would be so grateful if you could provide few steps about the court hearing procedures.

Thank you again so much.

Fififadi
Mood:

Post by Fififadi » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:36 pm

dec25 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:34 am
Hi,

I hope you are well.

I believe you have already heard good news since you submitted passport.

Thank you so much for your reply with the valuable information. You have been so helpful to everyone. And thank you for advising me to be prepared with some key points. I will surely keep an eye on it and try present myself at the very best of my level.

I am not receiving much from my solicitor apart from "you should be alright." And we have not been provided the respondent bundle yet. Everything is seeming very tough for me now. I can only hope for the best.

Did the Judge ask you and your husband separately to provide evidence please ?

How would you rate the video link hearing? Could you hear it clearly from all sides? how does this all procedures start please?

Sorry for being so complicated. I would be so grateful if you could provide few steps about the court hearing procedures.

Thank you again so much.
You haven’t received the respondent bundle? That can be quite frustrating. We received ours couple of months before the hearing even though it didn’t change much, it helped to know they are still focusing on the same points.
Two of our points were withdrawn as the hearing started. The main point left was that my husband left the UK for Ireland in 2014 but home office disputed this.

We were in Pakistan for the hearing and although my signal was fine, my husbands kept disconnecting. The judge and HO representative were patient and allowed him to continue by phone and the rest of us through video.

It started by the judge introducing everyone and explaining how the hearing would proceed.

I am the spouse and so my speaking part was very little as we met all other requirements of the visa. I spoke at the end to confirm my statement and answer one question which my solicitor asked me. That was all. This was during the same hearing.

Where are you currently living? Will your solicitor be instructing a barrister or will you be doing that yourself?

dec25
Nepal

Post by dec25 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Hi,

Thank you for another very helpful message.

It is quite frustrating and stressing at the same time. Having a hearing date in a week time and not receiving the respondent bundle yet is absolutely not helping us. What can be more stressful time than this a human can go through.

We were initially thinking of representing ourselves but things are simply not looking easy now so we have decided to hire a barrister as our representative. Also, we have come to know going without barrister at a hearing especially refusal relating to 320(11) is not a good idea.

I am currently living in Nepal and my spouse is in the UK.

We have also met all other requirements for the spouse visa.

I was refused of making several frivolous application and eventually removed at public expense.

I really do hope some miracle to happen.

Thank you for the very useful advice and information. I am very grateful to you.

sakichichi
Mood:

Post by sakichichi » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:17 pm

Dear all

How is going?

I’m still waiting for the hearing date letter. Hope I will get the letter by this month. I think the HO department is on going checking my case.

My solicitor always said is not the time to prepare the hearing document, but I’m very nervous about it, may I know how is yours solicitor prepare the case? Will they give a list to you to prepare or tell you to take any documents to them?

Maybe I’m too nervous to the case, I think my solicitor is very relaxing. :cry:

dec25
Nepal

Post by dec25 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:18 am

Hi

Hope you're well.

The appeal process itself a very lengthy process to say the least. you will have to be very patient with the process. Hopefully you will get your hearing date soon as you expected.

There is no doubt about it how an individual can feel going through this process. It is quite frustrating. I would advice you to take it slowly and be positive.

In the meantime, stay in touch with your solicitor and ask if there any update has come.

I wish you all the best.

Putins_Lover
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Putins_Lover » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:37 am

sakichichi wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:17 pm
Dear all

How is going?

I’m still waiting for the hearing date letter. Hope I will get the letter by this month. I think the HO department is on going checking my case.

My solicitor always said is not the time to prepare the hearing document, but I’m very nervous about it, may I know how is yours solicitor prepare the case? Will they give a list to you to prepare or tell you to take any documents to them?

Maybe I’m too nervous to the case, I think my solicitor is very relaxing. :cry:
i do understand what you are feeling. Believe me, solicitor lnows his job well. you extra nervous. calm down an everything will be fine. :wink:

sakichichi
Mood:

Post by sakichichi » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:04 pm

Thank you for your caring❤️
Because it is very tried to waiting for everything.
And my house in uk is empty for nearly one year, last month the council notice me, if the house still empty until July, they will charge me 100% council tax :cry:

I thing every black luck is on my head😔

And now I try to talk to the agent to let it out for short term. Then I may not need to pay the extra council tax for the house.

You know, I’m not rich for everything about money. 😔😔😔 but in uk, there are everything about money⋯

sakichichi
Mood:

Post by sakichichi » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:41 pm

Thank you for your understanding.

Since the appeal application is 4months ago. Now is looking for the hearing date. Don’t know it is fast or slow. I hope everything go smooth and successful. Apply visa let me think it is the worst thinks in the world at this moment😂

But anyway, I hope good luck will come soon. Best wishes to all of you everyone.

I love this forum, I feeling everyone is stand with me and give me power, I’m not alone.🥰

Thank you all.

Fififadi
Mood:

Post by Fififadi » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:03 pm

sakichichi wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:04 pm
Thank you for your caring❤️
Because it is very tried to waiting for everything.
And my house in uk is empty for nearly one year, last month the council notice me, if the house still empty until July, they will charge me 100% council tax :cry:

I thing every black luck is on my head😔

And now I try to talk to the agent to let it out for short term. Then I may not need to pay the extra council tax for the house.

You know, I’m not rich for everything about money. 😔😔😔 but in uk, there are everything about money⋯
Hi

Unfortunately, I don't think you will have a resolution and your partner here by July. We won our 320(11) appeal in January and are still waiting to pick up the passport, just to give you an estimate on timeframes.

The main thing is that you win your appeal and that your partner is able to be with you without any further complications.

Wishing you all the best!

sakichichi
Mood:

Post by sakichichi » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:02 pm

Yes, you say right.

I do think I will not have anything release by July. May be at that time I’m just waiting for the hearing to finish.

You won the appeal? Congratulations! If possible can you send me your solicitor contact to me please.

Thx thx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:03 pm

sakichichi wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:02 pm
Yes, you say right.

I do think I will not have anything release by July. May be at that time I’m just waiting for the hearing to finish.

You won the appeal? Congratulations! If possible can you send me your solicitor contact to me please.

Thx thx
Members are NOT permitted to post any solicitor contact details or names on the forum. Please do not ask for such information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sakichichi
Mood:

Post by sakichichi » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:43 pm

Sorry about that

nel_2019

Post by nel_2019 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:18 am

Hi all,

Got hearing date soon after few months, since my husband was overstayer, is there anything u guys can suggest or I must be aware of so I can tell my lawyer before the hearing date?

nel_2019

Post by nel_2019 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:44 am

I don’t know if I made it clear but my hearing is CMRH( case management review hearing) which I don’t get what it is ! Can anyone help.

Putins_Lover
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by Putins_Lover » Thu May 06, 2021 9:49 pm

nel_2019 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:18 am
Hi all,

Got hearing date soon after few months, since my husband was overstayer, is there anything u guys can suggest or I must be aware of so I can tell my lawyer before the hearing date?
:roll: would be happy to know about it also((( i am overstayed((( :(