ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Skilled worker-dependent Visa IHS surcharge

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

grvsim
Newly Registered
India

PBS Skilled worker-dependent Visa IHS surcharge

Post by grvsim » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:32 am

Hello,

I am planning to come to the UK on a skilled worker visa with my dependent (Wife). I am applying through South Korea. I completed my application and paid the IHS surcharges. I am stuck at the IHS surcharge details of my wife. That page asked me the visa expiry date which I cannot provide as my visa is not issued. Is it the date given on CoS? Moreover, I moved to the next step by entering the CoS date, the Ihs charges for 2 years are coming around 1612 pounds which were higher than mentioned charges (624 pounds per year). What is the reason. The charges were correct for me but higher for my dependents. How can I resolve this issue. I double-check the entered details. I also filed a new application and checked the charges, it remains the same.

Many thanks in advance

vinny

Re: PBS Skilled worker-dependent Visa IHS surcharge

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:32 am

How much you have to pay.
The exact amount you have to pay depends on how much leave you’re granted. Calculate how much you’ll have to pay before you apply.
Perhaps the difference is due to their exchange rate policy?

But her amount should be the same as yours?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

grvsim
Newly Registered
India

Post by grvsim » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:09 am

I calculated the amount using that link. It was the same as mine i.e. 1248 pounds.

mkouhsar
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by mkouhsar » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:43 pm

I have the same problem! Can anyone help me, please?