ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Do UKVI require documents handing in ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

VW1
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa - Do UKVI require documents handing in ?

Post by VW1 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:03 am

My wife has applied to join me in the UK on a spouse visa from Pakistan. She's had her Biometrics appointment already in Lahore back in Feb and we completed everything on the online application and have received this email
Regarding Visa Application: xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.

Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/en

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 5 working days your application will be processed based on the information provided in the Visa Application Form.

No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Yours sincerely,

UK Decision Making Centre
Do I physically need to hand in documents at a UKVI centre in the UK? We uploaded all documents required online.

Thanks

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: Spouse Visa - Do UKVI require documents handing in ?

Post by walker » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:36 am

Supporting documents are uploaded. As long as you have uploaded the documents there is nothing else for you to do.

VW1
Newly Registered

Post by VW1 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:53 pm

walker wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:36 am
Supporting documents are uploaded. As long as you have uploaded the documents there is nothing else for you to do.
Thanks was panicking :D

Zataak
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zataak » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:52 am

When you upload documents to UKVI. Is it after submitting the online application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:58 am

Zataak wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:52 am
When you upload documents to UKVI. Is it after submitting the online application?
yes
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.