ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR set(LR) documents to bring in the appointment day

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Johnnydep
Mood:

ILR long residence questions

Post by Johnnydep » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:37 pm

Dear all,,

I'm in the process of looking into fro the ILR long residence route.

My tier 4 visa was issued on 27th August but I only entered UK on 24th September.
May I check which is the earliest date I can use? And I can apply 28 days before 10th anniversary so which means that I can submit my application in early August?

Currently I have a health care visa until 16th august

May I know if all the super priority services have resumed? Does it include Long residence ILR?

Many thanks for all your help.

Kind regards
J

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR long residence questions

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Your residence for ILR LR starts from the date you entered the UK. So you can apply no sooner than within 28 days before 24 September.

Set LR is not currently included in the list for super priority I already posted in your other topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Johnnydep
Mood:

Post by Johnnydep » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:14 pm

Thank you.
If that's the case do I have to apply for tier 2 extension as my tier 2 visa expires on 16th august

Johnnydep
Mood:

ILR set(LR)

Post by Johnnydep » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:29 pm

Dear all,

I'm about to reach 10years long stay residency in this country. My visa is expiring in mid August 2021.
I just want to check when is the earliest I can I apply for ILR. My tier 4 student visa was issued on 26/8/2011 and I entered UK on 24/9/11.

Do I have to renew my tier 2( General) visa before applying ILR?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:39 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:41 pm
Your residence for ILR LR starts from the date you entered the UK. So you can apply no sooner than within 28 days before 24 September.

Topics merged. You were already advised when you can apply.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Johnnydep
Mood:

ILR set(LR) documents to bring in the appointment day

Post by Johnnydep » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:51 pm

Hello, I just want make sure I bring in all the necessary documents on my biometric day.
All necessary documents are uploaded.

Is it correct that I only need to bring the print out of the appointment confirmation, my current passport, BRP, and all the other passports (included expired ones) that I used to travel in and out of UK?

I had an expired passport that I used whilst I travel in Asia twice but I did not use it for entry to uk. It is at my birth place (not UK)
Am I OK not to have it with me on the appointment day?

Have I missed our any other documents?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: ILR set(LR) documents to bring in the appointment day

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:09 am

Johnnydep wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:51 pm
Hello, I just want make sure I bring in all the necessary documents on my biometric day.
All necessary documents are uploaded.

Is it correct that I only need to bring the print out of the appointment confirmation, my current passport, BRP, and all the other passports (included expired ones) that I used to travel in and out of UK?

I had an expired passport that I used whilst I travel in Asia twice but I did not use it for entry to uk. It is at my birth place (not UK)
Am I OK not to have it with me on the appointment day?

Have I missed our any other documents?
Having all passport containing your travel history is no problem. The needed ones already uploaded and you should be fine.