ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu treaty rights Renewal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Davor
Newly Registered
Croatia

Eu treaty rights Renewal

Post by Davor » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:13 am

So our situation is this. We are sending for the last one month to eutreatyrights@justice.ie to get renewal letter so we my wife can go pick up her kids which are currently in Kenya (we left them 1 year so we can settle up and they don't loose school year). Her IRP card expired in December but all visas are extended until 20th of April. We already bought tickets and everything, and everytime when we send an email to the eutreatyrights@justice.ie we got copy paste answer that all visas are extended. The worst thing is that if she goes out of the Country she can't come back. There is nobody to call and she is traveling on 9th of April. So far we send over 15 emails. Some of them completly ignored. And they are still ignoring. What to do?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Eu treaty rights Renewal

Post by littlerr » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:45 am

You are contacting the wrong department. The EU Treaty Rights department cannot expedite your application for non-emergency reasons. As far as they are concerned, your wife's permission is valid till 20 April, so there is no reason for them to let her jump the queue.

If she is a visa required national, she should contact the re-entry visa department to obtain a re-entry visa, or contact her local embassy to obtain an entry visa.

Davor
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Davor » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:23 pm

The thing is that we don't want to jump queue. We want renewal letter so she can renew her IRP card which expired. And i know that they are auto renewed until 20th of April but she cant leave country. Since IRP is her re-entry. They removed reentry visas for Adults. Kenyan embassy said you need to contact INIS.

In Galway Immigration they don't even want to send for card renewal without Eu treaty rights letter, and EU treaty rights ignore us completely

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:36 pm

As I said, contact the re-entry visa department. They removed the need for applying for a re-entry visa. That doesn’t mean you can’t get one.

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:17 pm

Hi

I don’t know where you live but it is worth contacting your local Garda INIS office (if you haven’t done so already) to see if they can help. I suppose it’ll depend on the reason for travelling and if it isn’t classified as emergency they may not be in a hurry to help you with a new card.

I was lucky to land a very helpful officer outside Dublin who helped me get a renewal of the card so the emergency travel can take place. They basically contacted the head office themselves to get an authorisation for a card renewal after which time I was able to apply for it online and to my total surprise receive and email back 4 days later stating the card will be posted in 5-10 working days.

Good luck

Davor
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Davor » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:46 am

We tried everything. The last answer which we got that our decision will come in following weeks, no answer from reentry visa (sent 3x e-mails). They just don't care about nothing

Davor
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Davor » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:11 pm

After all we went through even waiting for EU kids visa more then 16 weeks and next week they need to travel we are forced to use Legal Actions against them. They don't even respond anymore on e-mails in 3 days, while i received an answer from business email (random question) in 3 minutes.