ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Extension after 30months - which route?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

joebeyie
Newly Registered
Mood:

Visa Extension after 30months - which route?

Post by joebeyie » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:22 pm

I do have a question also,I was awarded 2.5 years on a 10 year route which comes to and end this year,what sort of supporting documents will I need to add up with my application
Many thanks
cheers

Casa

Re: Visa Extension after 30months - which route?

Post by Casa » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:42 pm

joebeyie wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:22 pm
I do have a question also,I was awarded 2.5 years on a 10 year route which comes to and end this year,what sort of supporting documents will I need to add up with my application
Many thanks
cheers
Your post has been moved to your own topic from the other member's thread you had tagged your question onto, to avoid confusion. Please continue to post here.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:09 pm

Your route determines the supporting documents. It’s difficult say without knowing your cicumstances.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

joebeyie
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by joebeyie » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:44 pm

My route was FLR(FP) on the basis of my son,thankfully I was granted 30 months and was very fortunate to get a dream job and I have had another child with my partner.So I will appreciate if I could get any advice with my renewal as it comes to and end in 6 months time.
Many thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:36 am

If your partner is British or settled, and you meet the financial and English language requirements, etc., then you may be able to switch to FLR(M), the five year route?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

joebeyie
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by joebeyie » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:33 pm

My partner is settled but not working at the moment as she is nursing our baby girl,so what is the financial requirements needed if I want to switch to flr(m)

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:03 am

See also Financial requirements.

If you have a current employer, then you may include your income.

Alternatively, required savings?

joebeyie
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by joebeyie » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:08 pm

Thanks alot for all the information but at the moment I will stick with the flr(fp) route so any information on how to renew it will be very much appreciated as I have 5 months to go.
Cheers