ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdraw BRP RC

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mimilondon
Newly Registered

BRP not received nearly 7 months

Post by Mimilondon » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:53 pm

Hi all
On the 9th of September 2020 my solicitor have received an email that my application for ILR has been approved but she did not received the approved letter .
I have not received my BRP .I have reported many times . Recently I have received a response from TNT that they cannot deliver my BRP to POBOX .my solicitor puts POBoX letter as my address .it was refuge address that time but I have update her that I have moved to a different address she did not inform HO .on the 14 th of September 2020 they tried to deliver but could not . still did not received it I have reported many times and my solicitor is not responding to my emails and texts
Please help Iam lost no one wants to help me .other solicitor told me they charge 300 pound for my case which I cannot afford to pay it .please I need help Iam very scared if the home office will fine me . Do I need to apply for replacement ? But I have not lost it .
Please help I am lost
Thank you very much

Mimilondon
Newly Registered

Withdraw BRP RC

Post by Mimilondon » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:15 pm

Hello everyone
I need help
I was waiting 7month for my brp to be delivered .
So I have applied for brp replacement .because I haven’t received any response from home office I have reported many times
Now I received an email from brp delivery team that it will be sent to me soon I thought it was lost
Now I have withdrawn my application for brp replacement
What will happen next please is my brp still working Iam very scared
My brp still in home office did not received it

Mimilondon
Newly Registered

Re: Withdraw BRP RC

Post by Mimilondon » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:13 am

Please help