ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa renewing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

16barz
Newly Registered
Ghana

spouse visa renewing

Post by 16barz » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:01 am

1) hey guys i need a small help, hope some one can shed a little light on this. my wife visa/ BRP will be expiring on 5/8/21 and was wondering how i can renew it for her and what documents i will need when applying. i heard the renewing it has be done online not sure if this is correct. and also what are the fees? and also will she need to pay for another heath service charge when renewing?

2) my second question is my cousin got married in Africa to his wife who is from america and he want to know what requirements there is for him to join his wife and what are a the process on applying,

thank you

secret.simon

Re: spouse visa renewing

Post by secret.simon » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:17 am

16barz wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:01 am
my cousin got married in Africa to his wife who is from america and he want to know what requirements there is for him to join his wife and what are a the process on applying,
Does the American wife live in the UK or in the US? If the former, what is her immigration status in the UK? If the latter, post that question into the US immigration forum.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.