ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) Application Date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

itachi
Newly Registered
India

SET(M) Application Date

Post by itachi » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:51 am

Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I entered the UK on a spouse visa on 26th May 2016. I think I'm eligible to apply for the ILR on 28th April 2021. Is it possible for me to apply and pay the fee this week, however, I will schedule the biometrics after 28th April 2021.

Any help will be appreciated.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: SET(M) Application Date

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:53 pm

Earliest Eligible from 26th May 2021 minus 28 days. Date of application is the date you pay and submit online.

Good to book biometrics when you complete full 5 years (not necessary but to be on safer side).
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

itachi
Newly Registered
India

Re: SET(M) Application Date

Post by itachi » Wed May 12, 2021 11:21 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:53 pm
Earliest Eligible from 26th May 2021 minus 28 days. Date of application is the date you pay and submit online.

Good to book biometrics when you complete full 5 years (not necessary but to be on safer side).
Thank you so much for replying back! Great advice :)