ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Pages

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

JRabbit60
Newly Registered
Ghana

Passport Pages

Post by JRabbit60 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:27 pm

Hi,

Apologies, if this has been asked previously. I have just submitted an ILR application, however, I have only provided photocopies of stamped pages and the main page that consist of my picture.

Will this suffice requirement?

Thanks in advance.

srsw

Re: Passport Pages

Post by srsw » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:35 pm

Yes, that should be fine, however, during biometrics appointment they may scan the full passport again. Anyway, if you are too worried you should still be able to upload full passport scan on ukvcas portal until 48 hrs of your biometrics appointment.

FYI, I uploaded full passport scan but they scanned again at biometrics.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.

JRabbit60
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by JRabbit60 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:38 pm

Thanks. Did you perhaps choose to have your documents checked?

I have opted for the free appointment without any additional purchased and clicked to submit uploads.

srsw

Post by srsw » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:45 pm

JRabbit60 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:38 pm
Thanks. Did you perhaps choose to have your documents checked?

I have opted for the free appointment without any additional purchased and clicked to submit uploads.
Yes, I got paid appointment so document check was included.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.