ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

snooky

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by snooky » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:21 pm

gee4 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:13 pm
snooky wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:03 pm
gee4 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:55 pm
snooky wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:53 pm

Hi

If you had done divorce after the 3 years, you could have have had what is called RETAIN RIGHT. You really lost that. If there was abuse and violence in the marriage and you had reported it to your GP, Police Family Justice and other agencies, that could have given you ILR under eea rules.

Your 5 years marriage application failed because of lack of documentations to proof. Like payslips etc because your partner wouldn't, I suppose. Your only chance was retain right of residence application based on 3 years after divorce.

Now to your Zambrano, why it failed is that you're not technically a Zambrano carer. Zambrano carers should be people looking after British minor children or vulnerable adults and they solely depend on the TCN.

All along you have been doing a wrong application. As your child is a eu citizen, you only have to apply as a family member EEA/FM under regulation 16. This means as a family member. Now you missed it too because eu applications are not been taken again by the HO apart from those already there. But under the EUSS you can apply through https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families.

Your problem was doing wrong applications. Your right to your child is called EEA family member.

Use this link for application https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-ci ... led-status

Remember you got two months to apply

Good luck
Thank you Snooky. My son isn’t EU. He’s British, I didn’t have him with my EU ex husband. I have him with a British citizen
Hi

Having a British child for Zambrano derivative one must show compelling and compulsion. I think you could not show that within your submission to the HO.
I currently have no leave to remain. What are my options please? I’m really getting exhausted. I’ve been here for over 9 years.
Your chance is to call up again for euss Zambrano application form then reapplying for it and wait for it to be refused.

As the Appendix EU clearly states that all applications under derivatives must considered first with reg 16 rules, then when you take advantage of your appeal right, the courts would be your protector. Only judges are allowing Zambrano cases under euss especially those who didn't already had Zambrano route under eea.

I don't believe in euss administration review. Is bogus

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:26 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:21 pm
gee4 wrote:
snooky wrote:
gee4 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:55 pm

Thank you Snooky. My son isn’t EU. He’s British, I didn’t have him with my EU ex husband. I have him with a British citizen
Hi

Having a British child for Zambrano derivative one must show compelling and compulsion. I think you could not show that within your submission to the HO.
I currently have no leave to remain. What are my options please? I’m really getting exhausted. I’ve been here for over 9 years.
Your chance is to call up again for euss Zambrano application form then reapplying for it and wait for it to be refused.

As the Appendix EU clearly states that all applications under derivatives must considered first with reg 16 rules, then when you take advantage of your appeal right, the courts would be your protector. Only judges are allowing Zambrano cases under euss especially those who didn't already had Zambrano route under eea.

I currently have a date for appeal. Can I re apply with appeal pending?

snooky

Post by snooky » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:30 pm

gee4 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:26 pm
snooky wrote:
gee4 wrote:
snooky wrote:

Hi

Do you have an appeal with the Tribunal or you have administrative review

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:30 pm
gee4 wrote:
snooky wrote:
gee4 wrote:

Yes with First Tier Tribunal

snooky

Post by snooky » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:50 pm

gee4 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 pm
snooky wrote:
gee4 wrote:
snooky wrote:

Alright

Make sure your bundles are done properly,

1. Skeleton Argument
2. Witness Statement
3. Index to the bundle.
4. Supporting Evidence

Use words like Appellant for yourself and Respondent for the SSHD.

Make sure all old evidence are resubmitted with new once and add family fotos also.

All documents must be talked about as exhibits or see so so letter from GP(No. 1.1) as an index within the arguments.

When quoting laws, say "applying Alvi vs SSHD or Zambrano principle 16 December 2019 then look for the most important things the judge talked about and quote. Normally they appear as let say
34. Lord so so said it is ambiguous. Remember you can always amend your witness Statement

Hope this could help.
Last edited by snooky on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:53 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:50 pm
gee4 wrote:
snooky wrote:
gee4 wrote:

Alright

1. Skeleton Argument
2. Witness Statement
3. Index to the bundle.

Make sure all old evidence are resubmitted with new once and add family fotos also.

All documents must be talked about as exhibits or see so so letter from GP(No. 1.1) as an index within the arguments.

When quoting laws, say "applying Alvi vs SSHD or Zambrano principle 16 December 2019 then look for the most important things the judge talked about and quote. Normally they appear as let say
34. Lord so so said it is ambiguous. Remember you can always amend your witness Statement

Hope this could help.
Can you please elaborate on what
Witness statement and Index mean please. I submitted a bundle which was the skeleton argued but I don’t know the other two.

snooky

Post by snooky » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:03 am

gee4 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:53 pm
snooky wrote:
gee4 wrote:
snooky wrote:

Alright

1. Skeleton Argument
2. Witness Statement
3. Index to the bundle.

Hope this could help.
Witness statement and Index mean please. I submitted a bundle which was the skeleton argued but I don’t know the other two.
Hi

To argue at court be it oral or on paper, you need a bundle which comprises

A. Skeleton Argument - this is where laws and counter cross of once evidence and opinion is made.

B. Witness Statement - this is where compulsion and compelling arguments are made and other peculiar information.

C. Index of the bundle - this is what the judge will use to navigate through your bundle.

D. Supporting Documents - these are the copied copies of your evidence for the judge to be considered and all should be numbered from either 1 - 10 and use them for index referencing.

If judge's work is easy, then all evidence would be considered correctly and carefully with easy. Most judges get bored with bad representation

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:12 am

snooky wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:03 am
gee4 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:53 pm
snooky wrote:
gee4 wrote:

Alright

1. Skeleton Argument
2. Witness Statement
3. Index to the bundle.

Hope this could help.
Hi

To argue at court be it oral or on paper, you need a bundle which comprises

A. Skeleton Argument - this is where laws and counter cross of once evidence and opinion is made.

B. Witness Statement - this is where compulsion and compelling arguments are made and other peculiar information.

C. Index of the bundle - this is what the judge will use to navigate through your bundle.

D. Supporting Documents - these are the copied copies of your evidence for the judge to be considered and all should be numbered from either 1 - 10 and use them for index referencing.

If judge's work is easy, then all evidence would be considered correctly and carefully with easy. Most judges get bored with bad representation
Thank you. I will work on it hopefully I get it tight. Thanks a lot for your help and your time

snooky

Post by snooky » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:42 am

Trishermii wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:32 pm
Hello Members, I have been following is forum
for sometime now.. Like many here, i need some help please. I have lived in UK for almost 19years since my teenange years.I applied for EU settlement scheme in October 2019 as parimary carer of British child who is 14years with LTR. After reading Snookys posts and many here, I applied for derivative card in August 2020 bt was rejected the first time due to mistake in the application, the money was not refund and sent in another application which was refused in december bt was sick could not make an appeal.. I have not got any decision on EUSS yet, my supporting evidence was sent back few weeks ago with any note or letter and my leave to remain on parent route is expiring in few days.. Am very confused because, if its refused, then i dnt have chance to appeal because of time applied.i dnot know if i shoud rew my LTR in time or wait until it expires to wait for EUSS decision.. please help me..
Hi

By the way, every refused application is a sad story but as you have life nothing is impossible.

Now as you have been refused by the HO not with the law but by their guidance, there is 60 - 40% chance for you to win your appeal.

Appeal your refusal on these points

1. That Reg 16(7) 16(7A) has been misapplied or represented by the HO.

2. Patel 2017 ruling used by the HO isn't fit for purpose as Patel 2019 superseds it.

3. The HO guidance is ambiguous and unlawful as it precludes you for meeting the requirements (Alvi vs SSHD)

4. The test in eea reg 16 is to meet 16(1), 16(5) 16(8)(i)

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:19 am

Trishermii wrote:
for sometime now.. Like many here, i need some help please. I have lived in UK for almost 19years since my teenange years.I applied for EU settlement scheme in October 2019 as parimary carer of British child who is 14years with LTR. After reading Snookys posts and many here, I applied for derivative card in August 2020 bt was rejected the first time due to mistake in the application, the money was not refund and sent in another application which was refused in december bt was sick could not make an appeal.. I have not got any decision on EUSS yet, my supporting evidence was sent back few weeks ago with any note or letter and my leave to remain on parent route is expiring in few days.. Am very confused because, if its refused, then i dnt have chance to appeal because of time applied.i dnot know if i shoud rew my LTR in time or wait until it expires to wait for EUSS decision.. please help me..
Did you try checking your status online?. Also check your spam mails, just in case.

Trishermii
Newly Registered
Uganda

Post by Trishermii » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Thanks for the reply,

I have checked 100 times almost everyday in ma emails and checked status online. And nothing received..
Snooky, The drf1 appeal expired when i was very sick couldnt make it in time..

apollo_alpha

Post by apollo_alpha » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:08 pm

Hi Guys,

Is there any reported appeal regarding EUSS for zambrano carers?

snooky

Post by snooky » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:16 pm

Trishermii wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:29 pm
Thanks for the reply,

I have checked 100 times almost everyday in ma emails and checked status online. And nothing received..

You can still do the appeal if you could show that due to that sickness that you were not able to process it earlier.

Spirit007

Post by Spirit007 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:37 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:19 am
Trishermii wrote:
Did you try checking your status online?. Also check your spam mails, just in case.

How do you go about checking status online? I thought, it's not possible to do for paper applications. Please share the link to you.
Than you

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:06 pm

Spirit007 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:37 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Trishermii wrote:

How do you go about checking status online? I thought, it's not possible to do for paper applications. Please share the link to you.
Than you
I usually type PROVE YOUR STATUS EUSS and it opens a page on gov.uk and I click on VIEW AND PROVE YOUR IMMIGRATION STATUS. I tried to copy and paste the link, hope it opens. https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:55 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:34 am
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:02 am
snooky wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:27 am
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:31 am
Happy new month everyone.

@snooky please I need to pick your brains. I have received a date from the court for case management review before a hearing. I am appealing DFR1. I haven’t received anything from the home office and I haven’t sent anything either . I am self representing .
What will happen ? Can you please help?
Thank you
Hi

The reason why hearing has been converted to a Case Management Review Hearing is in order for the Judge to determine whether the case should proceed to a full hearing. If decided it is not necessary the Appellant’s case will be decided on the papers only.

The Immigration Tribunal often arranges Case Management Review (‘CMR’) Hearings where the Immigration Judge, Appellant, his or her representative and the Secretary of State for the Home Department’s representative attend to discuss any preparations required for the hearing. While there are few of these hearings, paragraph 7.2 of the relevant Practice Direction relates their significance:

The main purpose of the CMR is to confirm the points in issue prior to the substantive hearing. The judge conducting the hearing should be seeking to confirm the issues that will be raised by either side. ... The CMR is regarded as a hearing of the appeal and is held before an Immigration Judge.

@lulubaby all I can say is WOW! You sound super ready to take the home office on. Good on you sister. Thank you very much for your guidance . I will start working on mine with your guidance .

Now self representing against HOPO is a very dangerous thread to go. The HOPOs are ambiguous with their definitions and twist so much.

You will need to engage a representative to properly help you through.

You have to also make sure you have a bundle of Skeleton Argument and Witness Statement for your trial should your case goes on trial.

Prepare for courts proceedings else your case wouldn't succeed.

I always say to people to do paper applications because if you can't argue with law whilst in court with HOPO then it call a car crash.
@snooky
Sorry to be a pain . I have called several solicitors and their general conscensus is to abandon the appeal and renew as normal because the appeal will not succeed according to them but I don’t feel like giving up.

Please please help
I have the same problem too, they are asking me to renew. I feel I have to stick it out. If I abandon the appeal and renew (it is still renewal + HO invoice), if I end up with the appeal and renew (it is still renewal + HO invoice), if I succeed with the appeal (DRUM ROLL please ....AMAZING + MONEY BACK GUARANTEE).
Immediately I received HO invoice plus another letter stating a payment deadline, it was like a shock to my system. I stopped watching 'FIXER UPPER & FLIP OR FLOP'. I hit the keyboard.
I took the Judge's paper renewal refusal letter and read it again. I took note of my mistakes. I took Snooky's bundle and read it all again, I started from page 1 to the last of this topic and read it again and took note of the contributions about Zambrano carers with LTR. I took my HO EUSS refusal letter and read it again, noted their reasons for refusal.
I googled JR to find out the meaning and expectation/ what you hope to convince the lawyer.
I then started addressing myself as the Applicant and HO as the respondent. I then followed the format the HO lawyer used in presenting 'their' case and did mine.
By the time I finished, I looked at my work and knew that even my child will tell me "good job, mummy". I asked myself "did you drink STELLA when you did the paper submission?" The paper submission looked like 'a vehicle on top speed and the brakes failed shortly before approaching a slope.'
This last one I wrote looks more like a broken down vehicle on the motorway. I had more confidence like that driver waiting for AA to arrive.

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:00 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:55 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Fustrated2019 wrote:
snooky wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:27 am

Hi

The reason why hearing has been converted to a Case Management Review Hearing is in order for the Judge to determine whether the case should proceed to a full hearing. If decided it is not necessary the Appellant’s case will be decided on the papers only.

The Immigration Tribunal often arranges Case Management Review (‘CMR’) Hearings where the Immigration Judge, Appellant, his or her representative and the Secretary of State for the Home Department’s representative attend to discuss any preparations required for the hearing. While there are few of these hearings, paragraph 7.2 of the relevant Practice Direction relates their significance:

The main purpose of the CMR is to confirm the points in issue prior to the substantive hearing. The judge conducting the hearing should be seeking to confirm the issues that will be raised by either side. ... The CMR is regarded as a hearing of the appeal and is held before an Immigration Judge.

@lulubaby all I can say is WOW! You sound super ready to take the home office on. Good on you sister. Thank you very much for your guidance . I will start working on mine with your guidance .

Now self representing against HOPO is a very dangerous thread to go. The HOPOs are ambiguous with their definitions and twist so much.

You will need to engage a representative to properly help you through.

You have to also make sure you have a bundle of Skeleton Argument and Witness Statement for your trial should your case goes on trial.

Prepare for courts proceedings else your case wouldn't succeed.

I always say to people to do paper applications because if you can't argue with law whilst in court with HOPO then it call a car crash.
@snooky
Sorry to be a pain . I have called several solicitors and their general conscensus is to abandon the appeal and renew as normal because the appeal will not succeed according to them but I don’t feel like giving up.

Please please help
I have the same problem too, they are asking me to renew. I feel I have to stick it out. If I abandon the appeal and renew (it is still renewal + HO invoice), if I end up with the appeal and renew (it is still renewal + HO invoice), if I succeed with the appeal (DRUM ROLL please ....AMAZING + MONEY BACK GUARANTEE).
Immediately I received HO invoice plus another letter stating a payment deadline, it was like a shock to my system. I stopped watching 'FIXER UPPER & FLIP OR FLOP'. I hit the keyboard.
I took the Judge's paper renewal refusal letter and read it again. I took note of my mistakes. I took Snooky's bundle and read it all again, I started from page 1 to the last of this topic and read it again and took note of the contributions about Zambrano carers with LTR. I took my HO EUSS refusal letter and read it again, noted their reasons for refusal.
I googled JR to find out the meaning and expectation/ what you hope to convince the lawyer.
I then started addressing myself as the Applicant and HO as the respondent. I then followed the format the HO lawyer used in presenting 'their' case and did mine.
By the time I finished, I looked at my work and knew that even my child will tell me "good job, mummy". I asked myself "did you drink STELLA when you did the paper submission?" The paper submission looked like 'a vehicle on top speed and the brakes failed shortly before approaching a slope.'
This last one I wrote looks more like a broken down vehicle on the motorway. I had more confidence like that driver waiting for AA to arrive.
@lulubaby , all I can say is WOW! You ready to face the HO and your post is given me the boost that i need. Thank you for listing the steps you have taken , its a GREAT help. Thank you very much

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:08 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:00 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
Fustrated2019 wrote:

@snooky

Please please help
@lulubaby , all I can say is WOW! You ready to face the HO and your post is given me the boost that i need. Thank you for listing the steps you have taken , its a GREAT help. Thank you very much
@lulubaby @snooky I havent received anything from the home office. Is this normal ?

Spirit007

Post by Spirit007 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:05 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:06 pm
Spirit007 wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
Trishermii wrote:

Than you
I usually type PROVE YOUR STATUS EUSS and it opens a page on gov.uk and I click on VIEW AND PROVE YOUR IMMIGRATION STATUS. I tried to copy and paste the link, hope it opens. https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status
Thank you Lulubaby,
I did used the link and it gave me the same output; "the details entered don't match our records". Despite having entered the correct passport number and DOB.

snooky

Post by snooky » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:08 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Fustrated2019 wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

@lulubaby @snooky I havent received anything from the home office. Is this normal ?

Hi

HO is full of surprises so everything is normal.

snooky

Post by snooky » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:38 pm

Spirit007 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:05 am
LULUBABY wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:06 pm
Spirit007 wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

Than you
Thank you Lulubaby,
I did used the link and it gave me the same output; "the details entered don't match our records". Despite having entered the correct passport number and DOB.
Hi

When the prove my status gets you those information, meaning your inputed information by the HO are wrong, and or your files are not live.

So many have been granted euss but can't access this tool all because of of typographical error.

You would have to fon the team and make a complaint.

If you haven't got euss then your bio-data information wouldn't be live as it is still restricted.

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 pm

snooky wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Fustrated2019 wrote:

Hi

Hi @snooky @lulubaby please can anyone show me a sample bundle i can use as a template to write . I have been reading Reg16 against the decision of the HO and according to the law I qualify. PLEASE PLEASE help me. Thank you

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Trishermii wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:29 pm
Thanks for the reply,

When exactly did it expire?. How long were you sick and how are you now?. Did you call or go to the GP?.
I ask because I was so down with Covid since December that I couldn't submit another DRF1 application and I missed the deadline. It was just my child and I. I couldn't afford to rest since I am just clinging on JR, I felt the stakes were so high. I kept on crying, sleepless, trying to keep reading and writing and it refused to go and I wasn't getting better, plus home schooling. I called the GP, was given a prescription and decided to take some days off writing, just crying and watching telly.
I missed my oral hearing submission deadline by almost a month.
I was so scared that the lateness would get longer so I just decided to get up and managed and continued writing.
I submitted it with the evidence of my illness and GP prescription and it was accepted.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:31 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 pm
snooky wrote:
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Fustrated2019 wrote:

Hi

Hi @snooky @lulubaby please can anyone show me a sample bundle i can use as a template to write . I have been reading Reg16 against the decision of the HO and according to the law I qualify. PLEASE PLEASE help me. Thank you
I used that same bundle Snooky posted. Remember Mubashir used it and Ngoo edited and used it too, for their DRF1 paper appeals too but because mine was EUSS and I had LTR, I used that same bundle but only the parts applicable to sole carer but I added Snooky's write up about Judge Neville 'after hearing a number of test cases .....' among other cases. The only thing I know I did differently in my submission for oral hearing was that 'I brought the whole discussion home'.
I kept on referring to what the HO (Respondent) said to me (The Applicant) in their response /decision, drawing analysis and comparing what the Judges said in those various cases/judgements with dates I mentioned, similar to my situation (the Applicant).
I mentioned that Zambrano carers (The Applicant) didn't need a card to be recognised (backed it by a case law/Judgement with the date).

There was something Obie said about 'advancing Zeldu' , (? I can't remember the spelling now, but know it starts with Z) in which he/she was replying lolwe in lolwe's contribution about Judge Grubb. I thought to myself ' lolwe said Obie is very good at Supreme Court cases, Obie believes in this Zambrano with ltr HO matter and sounds like Snooky - saying HO was wrong in the way they were acting towards Zambrano carers with LTR and believing in Zambrano appeal'. I quickly googled and kept searching till I found that judgement, read and used it.
Zambrano carers (The Applicant) had a right to reside, and also mentioned that if my rights had been recognised I would have already had a derivative card and spent my 5 years.
I also mentioned and talked about other judgements relating to Zambrano mentioned on this forum but discussed it as it relates / applies to my situation/HO EUSS refusal.
Apparently my write up still had some case laws / judgements without dates, (Oh lulubaby), so it was difficult figuring out which one I was talking about (I only realised a few days ago while reading the letter I received).

I mentioned lolwe's Judge Grubb contribution but unfortunately it couldn't be figured out because I put no date.

It is still early days but trust me if I can get this far, you can. It got to the point where I broke down in tears that I had lost all the pages I opened, only for my child to say 'calm down mummy' and showed me where he 'kept' all of them for me (only after I had promised him not to do it again) since he needed to do school work and couldn't believe 'one person' can open so many pages all over the screen on his computer. (Phew).

Read Snooky's recent post while replying to Gee4. I am already reading it and trying to take corrections.

Also read the recent Alvi Snooky talked about too.

Are those cases / Judgements called case law or judgement? ( I have no clue), but I hope you understand what I am trying to explain.

We shall overcome.

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:09 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:31 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 pm
snooky wrote:
Fustrated2019 wrote:

Hi

I used that same bundle Snooky posted. Remember Mubashir used it and Ngoo edited and used it too, for their DRF1 paper appeals too but because mine was EUSS and I had LTR, I used that same bundle but only the parts applicable to sole carer but I added Snooky's write up about Judge Neville 'after hearing a number of test cases .....' among other cases. The only thing I know I did differently in my submission for oral hearing was that 'I brought the whole discussion home'.
I kept on referring to what the HO (Respondent) said to me (The Applicant) in their response /decision, drawing analysis and comparing what the Judges said in those various cases/judgements with dates I mentioned, similar to my situation (the Applicant).
I mentioned that Zambrano carers (The Applicant) didn't need a card to be recognised (backed it by a case law/Judgement with the date).

There was something Obie said about 'advancing Zeldu' , (? I can't remember the spelling now, but know it starts with Z) in which he/she was replying lolwe in lolwe's contribution about Judge Grubb. I thought to myself ' lolwe said Obie is very good at Supreme Court cases, Obie believes in this Zambrano with ltr HO matter and sounds like Snooky - saying HO was wrong in the way they were acting towards Zambrano carers with LTR and believing in Zambrano appeal'. I quickly googled and kept searching till I found that judgement, read and used it.
Zambrano carers (The Applicant) had a right to reside, and also mentioned that if my rights had been recognised I would have already had a derivative card and spent my 5 years.
I also mentioned and talked about other judgements relating to Zambrano mentioned on this forum but discussed it as it relates / applies to my situation/HO EUSS refusal.
Apparently my write up still had some case laws / judgements without dates, (Oh lulubaby), so it was difficult figuring out which one I was talking about (I only realised a few days ago while reading the letter I received).

I mentioned lolwe's Judge Grubb contribution but unfortunately it couldn't be figured out because I put no date.

It is still early days but trust me if I can get this far, you can. It got to the point where I broke down in tears that I had lost all the pages I opened, only for my child to say 'calm down mummy' and showed me where he 'kept' all of them for me (only after I had promised him not to do it again) since he needed to do school work and couldn't believe 'one person' can open so many pages all over the screen on his computer. (Phew).

Read Snooky's recent post while replying to Gee4. I am already reading it and trying to take corrections.

Also read the recent Alvi Snooky talked about too.

Are those cases / Judgements called case law or judgement? ( I have no clue), but I hope you understand what I am trying to explain.

We shall overcome.
Thank you so much. I will look up all those cases and build my bundle . Thank you so much . God bless you 🙏