ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-M or FLR-FP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

infinitesmile

FLR-M or FLR-FP

Post by infinitesmile » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:14 pm

Hi All Moderators,

My previous post is locked so posting it here.

Need help as I have received the ILR back in Dec 2020 and now my both children have received their Certificate of Registration as a British Citizen. My wife currently is still on the PBS dependent visa valid till July 2021.

My Question is that should I apply for FLR-M or FLR-FP ? As I think applying for FLR-FP would not require her to fulfil the English or income requirement. Am I correct ?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

infinitesmile

Re: FLR-M or FLR-FP

Post by infinitesmile » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:10 pm

Dear Moderators Any update on this please will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:45 pm

When will your wife complete 10 years of legal residence in the UK? And can your wife and you meet the income requirements?

Does your wife intend to travel abroad for extended periods of time in the near future?

Keep in mind that the 180 day single absence requirement for ILR(LR) is a hard requirement and if exceeded, after discretion, results in further LR, not ILR.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

infinitesmile

Post by infinitesmile » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:03 am

Hi secret.simon,

Thanks for your reply. My wife will be completing 10 years in less than 2 years time in April 2023 as she came in April 2013.

Yes, me and my wife can meet the income requirements but me and her are both paid through my limited company payroll and we are being on furlough from last year March onwards. But are total income equates to £19000 and we have 2 children as well but they have received there British passports couple of months back. I was a bit confused about using the income documents being Self Employed as I heard UKVI don't consider payslips from your own limited company for the income requirement. thats the reason I want to apply for FLR FP. I can provide the payslips for the last 2 years under my company and we both fulfil the requirement for £18600 the only concern is furlough.

No My wife does not intend to travel abroad for extended periods of time. Infact she has been out of UK for only 70 days in the last 8 years.

Thanks

kartisar
India

Post by kartisar » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:57 pm

anyone i want to know this aswel.
My Question is that should I apply for FLR-M or FLR-FP ? As I think applying for FLR-FP would not require her to fulfil the English or income requirement. Am I correct ?

kartisar
India

Post by kartisar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:24 pm

@infinitesmile did you got the answer ?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:45 pm

kartisar wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:24 pm
@infinitesmile did you got the answer ?

What are you applying for? Financial requirement do not need to be MET if you are applying under 10 years route.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.