ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for UK passport online

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

travel_master
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Applying for UK passport online

Post by travel_master » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:24 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:01 pm
You have to submit your original passport.

Applications don't take 2 months. It is averaging around 3 weeks at the moment.
Hi

Just wondering, can you apply for online passport application, on the ceremony day after you receive your BC certificate? My ceremony is on 26 May, and I want to apply online, on the same day soon after my ceremony. I checked on UKVI website, the passport application may take up to ten weeks, as so many people will be applying for their passports, once international travel resumes on 17 May. I intend to travel abroad this summer (hopefully!), and in order to avoid any delays, I want to apply for a new passport application asap.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applying for UK passport online

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:32 am

You can apply at any time once you have attended your ceremony and have received your certificate.

Also, please do not tag your questions onto other users topic!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.