ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child naturalization reference

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saliame
Pakistan

Child naturalization reference

Post by saliame » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am

Hi All,

I plan to apply for my child naturalization(MN1) end of this month, and know I need two references my son is 3 I tried his nursery and GP but both refused to give references, what are my options how people have got around this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

S

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Child naturalization reference

Post by mesn » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:18 pm

saliame wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 am
Hi All,

I plan to apply for my child naturalization(MN1) end of this month, and know I need two references my son is 3 I tried his nursery and GP but both refused to give references, what are my options how people have got around this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

S
HO is not very particular with references for kids. You can follow the guidelines for an Adult Reference. A British citizen and another Professional person.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:17 am

Okay, thanks.

saliame
Pakistan

Re: Child naturalization and change of address

Post by saliame » Sun May 02, 2021 12:42 pm

Hi All,

I plan to apply my child's registration (MN1), It may take two, three months, in the meantime if I change my address, to receive the certificate at new address, how do we go about it?

Many thanks,

S

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Child naturalization and change of address

Post by CULLINAN » Sun May 02, 2021 2:28 pm

saliame wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:42 pm
Hi All,

I plan to apply my child's registration (MN1), It may take two, three months, in the meantime if I change my address, to receive the certificate at new address, how do we go about it?

Many thanks,

S
Changing address is always tricky during an application is in process. You can change your address via the UKVI address update service (google it) but there are great chances that HO will still send your correspondence to the address listed when you applied (as many reports that HO does not update it on time). So best to keep a contact at your old address and keep checking the post regularly to avoid disappointment later on.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Tue May 04, 2021 8:48 am

Indeed it is, actually house being sold so just need to find a balance. But thanks for the reply.

Regards,

S