ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chidera12
Newly Registered
Mood:

FLR (M)

Post by Chidera12 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:11 pm

Hi, Grus in the house.

Please, my wife and son, are on a Spouse visa 5 years route, they are due for an extension on the 15th of May 2021. My questions are:

1- How many months of payslips should we submit. 6months or 12 months prior to the application date?

2- Can my wife re-use the NARIC result used in her previous application?

3- My wife works as healthcare assistance, we heard anyone working in the health sector is exempted and dependant from the IHS surcharge. If Yes, how can she go about it?

4- She started working again in Nov 2020 because she was on maternity leave (Twins) from Sep 2019 - June 2020. Since she started working in Nov 2020, can we use her payslip from Nov 2020 - April 2021 or can we add the maternity payment as well?

5- The sponsor earned a threshold of £20,860 and the applicant earned £2,179 total £23,000 which is more than the threshold of £22,400 required by HO. Hope this is ok?

6- Do we need to add the babies (twins) birth certificate and passport data page?