ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 - Applied without translated birth certificate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mafasantana
Newly Registered
Portugal

MN1 - Applied without translated birth certificate

Post by mafasantana » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:09 am

Hi,

I applied around a month ago for my son, he was born in Portugal so I have a Portuguese Birth certificate.
I didnt translated as I thought I didnt needed, but when I did the biometrics he mentioned that.(but was too late)
I got my citizenship in January this year.
Anyone had the same issue? Did they rejected the application or requested the birth certificate to be translated?

Thanks

Br28016
Mood:
Ireland

Re: MN1 - Applied without translated birth certificate

Post by Br28016 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:39 am

My personal experience with EU settlement scheme is if they need something they will ask for it rather than just reject the application. Seemed to do a quick check and if missing stuff (in my wife's case a number of documents did not load up)send email asking for missing info.

mafasantana
Newly Registered
Portugal

Re: MN1 - Applied without translated birth certificate

Post by mafasantana » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:16 am

Br28016 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:39 am
My personal experience with EU settlement scheme is if they need something they will ask for it rather than just reject the application. Seemed to do a quick check and if missing stuff (in my wife's case a number of documents did not load up)send email asking for missing info.
Thank you for your reply.
lets hope if they have anything missing they will ask for it.
(for my son is due to needing to know relationship and guardianship of him)
I gave his ID which has both of our names