ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents check list Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

K187

Documents check list Naturalisation

Post by K187 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:00 am

Im in the process of scanning my doucuments and on the check list i need to include my wife's British passport,what i wanted to find is can i just scan the page that has her details only?On the check list it does not say scan all pages.Reading on some topics on the forum some people have scanned all pages.Im getting confused now do not want to get it wrong.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents check list Naturalisation

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:11 am

British spouse passport is Biometric page only.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

K187

Post by K187 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:50 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:11 am
British spouse passport is Biometric page only.
Thank you

K187

Post by K187 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:47 pm

For my passport is it ok just to scan the biometric page aswell?they is no visa stamps in my passport.Have indefinite leave to remain biometric card.
Is it only the recent passport i need to scan?

K187

Post by K187 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Sorry forgot to mention got my indefinite leave to ramain old passport that expired in 2017.Will they need a copy of this aswell.Im sure they have all these details on system from previous application.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:01 pm

You only need to scan and load your passport(s) that cover your residency period.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

K187

Post by K187 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:37 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:01 pm
You only need to scan and load your passport(s) that cover your residency period.
My spouse is british so applying through the 3 year residency and my application was on the 17th of March 2021.My recent passport was issued 27 April 2018 so will cover the 3 years in 3 weeks.

K187

Post by K187 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:41 pm

Have my biometrics appointment tommorrow and i have just received this email from UKVCAS:

Mandatory documents missing. The following mandatory supporting documents could not be found, please ensure that ahead of your appointment you scan and upload these documents to the correct category:

Dear Mr xxxxxxx

Thank you for uploading your supporting documents to the UK Visas and Citizenship Application Service website. We have now completed the following checks of the files that were available as of 14/04/2021:

Checked for the presence of all mandatory documents :
Checked that all documents are legible .
Checked that all documents been uploaded to the correct category .
Checked for any obvious missing pages .
Checked that all uploaded documents are in either English or Welsh language, or have an accompanying English or Welsh translation.

As a result of these checks, we recommend that you do the following prior to arriving at your appointment:

Mandatory documents missing. The following mandatory supporting documents could not be found, please ensure that ahead of your appointment you scan and upload these documents to the correct category:

Applicant’s passport issued by xxxxxx to be re-uploaded into the 'Proof of Application' category, please ensure the full bio data and observations pages are uploaded together in one full clear image.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the full requirements for supporting documents by referring to the applicable guidance notes available on GOV.UK.

If you are unable to correct any of the recommendations above, you have the option of bringing your paper supporting documents with you to your appointment and one of our Service Agents will be able scan and upload this for you (charges may apply).

UKVCAS Customer Services

I uploaded my Bio Page of my passport in the correct category and submitted.And its showing sumitted.Do i have to scan all pages even if they is no visa stamps in the padsport?
What are the observations pages in a passport?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:48 pm

Page(s) having your photograph and signature.
You paid for Documents Checking Service (DCS) or was included in the appointment you booked.
DCS is a waste of service.
Ignore the email, attend your biometrics appointment and they will scan your passport anyways.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

K187

Post by K187 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:20 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:48 pm
You paid for Documents Checking Service (DCS) or was included in the appointment you booked.
Ignore the email, attend your biometrics appointment and they will scan your passport anyways.
Thanks CULLINAN
My payment just says Standard appointment nothing about DCS.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:34 pm

K187 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:20 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:48 pm
Thanks CULLINAN
My payment just says Standard appointment nothing about DCS.
Probably you booked one at the enhanced centre where the DCS is included in the price. Anyways, ignore the email. They will scan your passport at the appointment.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.