ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa - Need uadvice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zohrayusuf
Newly Registered

Spousal Visa - Need uadvice

Post by zohrayusuf » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:03 am

Hello!

I am new to this site so hopefully I can be re-directed to the right topic to post my question below as I don’t think this is the place! :| I’ve been trying to find the relevant board but with no success - as any I found were from many years ago!

My question is the following: I submitted my husbands spousal visa UK supporting documents in the VFS global London office last Thursday and was told that I can’t submit copies of any WhatsApp call logs or chat history (or any other social media), no money transfer proof and only up to 10 pictures! I was shocked, and the guy did show me a letter from the Home Office that they received which outlined this. Has anyone else experienced this? Also, worried as that is only way we keep in contact due to our long distance so is it possible to still upload this on the system myself (before the biometrics appointment) or would that cause problems/not be possible? These were all the documents I wanted to use to prove that our relation is subsisting.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

zohrayusuf
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa - Need advice

Post by zohrayusuf » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:26 pm

Anyone else facing/or have faced similar issue? Please let me know as very stressful process for sure!

Also, if you opt for keep your passport whilst applying (using VFS global service option), how long would it take usually once they request the passport after a decision is made to find out the outcome? I can't find info on this on their site or elsewhere...

Thanks for any response/help in advance.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spousal Visa - Need uadvice

Post by TODMATT » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:06 pm

zohrayusuf wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:03 am
Hello!

I am new to this site so hopefully I can be re-directed to the right topic to post my question below as I don’t think this is the place! :| I’ve been trying to find the relevant board but with no success - as any I found were from many years ago!

My question is the following: I submitted my husbands spousal visa UK supporting documents in the VFS global London office last Thursday and was told that I can’t submit copies of any WhatsApp call logs or chat history (or any other social media), no money transfer proof and only up to 10 pictures! I was shocked, and the guy did show me a letter from the Home Office that they received which outlined this. Has anyone else experienced this? Also, worried as that is only way we keep in contact due to our long distance so is it possible to still upload this on the system myself (before the biometrics appointment) or would that cause problems/not be possible? These were all the documents I wanted to use to prove that our relation is subsisting.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

This is the reason why many people prefer to upload their documents themselves where these restrictions doesn't apply.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

swkhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by swkhan » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:23 am

Hi, please if now know the answer to your question

zohrayusuf
Newly Registered

Post by zohrayusuf » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:43 pm

Hi,

Which question are you referring to?