ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Accommodation help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alibeatz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Proof of Relationship Spouse Visa (Whatsapp Convo)

Post by Alibeatz » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:52 pm

Hello.

Please can someone tell me how many whatsapp screenshots i need to provide communication proof and how many screenshots i need for call logs. How Many screenshots do we both need to provide? Should they be different or same as each other?

I got married recently but me and my wife exchanged whatsapp msgs and calls during last year. As i was stuck in pakistan last year some of my whatsapp convos with her are on my pakistan whatsapp and some in Uk whatsapp when i went back to Uk. Meaning i have 2 whatsapps. Will this be a problem? I have lost my uk whatsapp call logs but i have the direct phone to phone call logs for when i was in pakistan that are 8 months of data from my Pakistani number to hers. I just dont have any call logs proof for when i was in Uk. What can i do about this? Or do i have enough?

Zairy123
Newly Registered

Re: Proof of Relationship Spouse Visa (Whatsapp Convo)

Post by Zairy123 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:02 pm

Hi

They do not really have any minimum or maximum requirement - so about 3 screenshots from each week may be okay.. Best to explain to them about 2 different numbers and also about losing the calls on WhatsApp on the letter but just provide what you have.
Should not be a big issue as long as the proof shows it is a genuine relationship.

You might want to ask your solicitor just to be safe

Alibeatz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Proof of Relationship Spouse Visa (Whatsapp Convo)

Post by Alibeatz » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:58 pm

For proof of relationship im providing marriage photos, western union money transfer reciept,my plane tickets, screenshots of my whatsapp phone, screenshots of her whatsapp phone, and official direct mobile phone logs.

Alibeatz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse Visa Help!

Post by Alibeatz » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:57 pm

Hello,

I am applying for a Spouse Visa for my wife who is from Pakistan to come to UK. We recently got married. I have a query. I became a British Citizen in 2018 and in the nationality application my lawyer wrote my status as SINGLE but i got married to my 1st wife in 2017. I have divorced my previous wife recently which became effective from March 25th 2021 and married my current wife on March 28th 2021. On my marriage certificate with my current wife it states that i’m a divorcee. The marriage certificate will need to be sent with my wifes spouse visa application. Please tell me Should i send my divorce certificate with the spouse visa application? Wouldnt it be a problem because during my application for nationality i stated i was single in 2018 when i was actually married from 2017. Please help.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa Help!

Post by TODMATT » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:08 pm

Alibeatz wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:57 pm
Hello,

I am applying for a Spouse Visa for my wife who is from Pakistan to come to UK. We recently got married. I have a query. I became a British Citizen in 2018 and in the nationality application my lawyer wrote my status as SINGLE but i got married to my 1st wife in 2017. I have divorced my previous wife recently which became effective from March 25th 2021 and married my current wife on March 28th 2021. On my marriage certificate with my current wife it states that i’m a divorcee. The marriage certificate will need to be sent with my wifes spouse visa application. Please tell me Should i send my divorce certificate with the spouse visa application? Wouldnt it be a problem because during my application for nationality i stated i was single in 2018 when i was actually married from 2017. Please help.
The focus of the application will be on the applicant to ensure they meet all immigration rules and not the sponsor since the sponsor is not subjected to any immigration control as they are British citizen but make sure you provide your absolute decree.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Alibeatz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Alibeatz » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:29 pm

Then what do u advise me? I got married to my first wife in 2017 back in pakistan but didnt state our marriage in 2018 in my application of british naturilization and instead wrote single. I am worried for this because in my current marriage certificate with my current wife it states i am a divorcee. Then if i send the application it would require me to explain my first marriage right and then immigration might say u didnt tell us about ur marriage in 2018 when u applied for naturilisation. Please help me

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:33 pm

Alibeatz wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:29 pm
Then what do u advise me? I got married to my first wife in 2017 back in pakistan but didnt state our marriage in 2018 in my application of british naturilization and instead wrote single. I am worried for this because in my current marriage certificate with my current wife it states i am a divorcee. Then if i send the application it would require me to explain my first marriage right and then immigration might say u didnt tell us about ur marriage in 2018 when u applied for naturilisation. Please help me
DId you get your absolute decree from your previous marriage?

Alibeatz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Alibeatz » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:31 pm

What do u mean by decree? Please explain

Alibeatz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Alibeatz » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:34 pm

I have my official marriage nikah nama which i can provide translation for and also my divorce registration certificate.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:29 pm

Alibeatz wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:34 pm
I have my official marriage nikah nama which i can provide translation for and also my divorce registration certificate.
The application form will ask you whether the sponsor have been married previously in which case , you must declare that and provide divorce certificate which is recognised in the UK so if the divorce registration took place abroad, you must ensure it is equivalent to an absolute decree in the UK.

Alibeatz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Alibeatz » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:57 pm

Yes i have a divorce registration certificate but wouldnt they ask why didnt u tell us u were married in 2018 when u applied for naturilization? Cus i got married in 2017 and in 2018 i applied for naturilization stating single and not mentioning my wife. Please help. I am confused.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:35 am

Alibeatz wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:57 pm
Yes i have a divorce registration certificate but wouldnt they ask why didnt u tell us u were married in 2018 when u applied for naturilization? Cus i got married in 2017 and in 2018 i applied for naturilization stating single and not mentioning my wife. Please help. I am confused.
You may or may not get asked, however if you get asked then you have to answer truthfully, you are the one who knows the reason why you did not disclose such information in 2018.
Hope for the best ...

Alibeatz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse Accommodation help!

Post by Alibeatz » Mon May 03, 2021 10:43 am

Hello,

I am due to apply spouse visa for my wife in pakistan. I have two questions:

1. Can she show her savings instead? Despite being the sponsor i am currently jobless and cant show my income as i dont meet the financial requiremenr but she has £65,000 in her account for longer than 6 months which she achieved through sale of property. If so what documents will i have to show?

2. Can our accommodation be based on a date in the future? We are about to send out application on May 20th 2021 and we have a tenancy agreemet starting a month before we send our application. Is that fine? The documents im supplying for the accommodation requirement include a 12 month tenancy agreement which starts one month before we send our application, a housing inspection report by the local council, a letter from the landlord to confirm this and stating no objections against my wife, and photos of the accommodation. Is that evidence sufficent to prove the accommodation requirement? Let me know thanks. I realy need help. Thanks